AC Mazda MX5 Cup @ Mosport - Wed 02 Dec 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
To all MX5 enthusiasts: there's a Racedepartment MX5 large grid race (beta test) on S.GP on Thursdaynight. The track is Fonteny (designed by the great @Fat-Alfie) which is my personal favorite.
It's a long track but the MX5 is the perfect car to get to know the track.
If you like the Nordschleife then you will love Fonteny!

To all MX5 enthusiasts: there's a Racedepartment MX5 large grid race (beta test) on S.GP on Thursdaynight. The track is Fonteny (designed by the great @Fat-Alfie) which is my personal favorite.
It's a long track but the MX5 is the perfect car to get to know the track.
If you like the Nordschleife then you will love Fonteny!

I'm probably going to sign up for the Fonteny race if I think my PC can handle the numbers. Shame it's only a 20 minute race.

p.s. @Denis Betty, the server appears to be down.

Sign me in! :roflmao:
I'll be more than happy to sign you in. But first I need you to do something please? We display our real names on event threads and on TeamSpeak and in game, as per RD rules. To display your real name, please go to Your Account > Account Details and fill in the Real Names field. Your real name will only be visible on event threads and only to other Premium members. Please also ensure that you rreal name is displayed in game.

Sorry to ask this, but it's necessary for me to be able to identify everybody on the server and confirm that they're Premium members.

Lok forward to signing you up very soon. :)

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back