AC Mazda MX5 Cup @ Bikernieki Big Ring - Weds 20th May 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I need to adjust the replay settings as I only saved about 5 laps.

I found that even with the file size set to crazy numbers (2G+), it still only recorded a little under an hour and you lose the first few laps if you do some of the longer races @Chris Down has been organising, who also provided the settings to overcome this. The trick is to decrease the frequency at which the replay is sampling in the settings ini.

You can see which corners I can carry more speed through the apex.

Well, I knew I was taking two corners pretty slow, now I realise just how slow! Pretty sure it does not explain all the 4-5 seconds though....

Thanks for the race @Medilloni and congrats to the podium. I simply can't believe you did 28's. I struggled for a 33.

@GEO147 George, usually we have similar lap times but this time you were much faster. It could well be that the MX5 doesn't like my driving style but I would like to have the setup you were using to see if there's any gain for me in that area. And to learn from it.
I used Jason's setup Han. I find his setups very stable. Just can't get his lap times though :cry: it's in this race thread. Post #67

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back