AC Mazda MX5 Cup @ Bikernieki Big Ring - Weds 20th May 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
This Wednesday we're taking the Mazda MX5 Cup to the Bikernieki Big Ring - with it's huge variation in corners and elevation you're in for some fun!

Welcome to the Assetto Corsa racing club! This is the place to be for relaxed, friendly racing and our events are open to everybody from rookies to the seasoned pros. You will always find people around your level to battle with, so jump on in! If you need any help then don't hesitate to ask on TeamSpeak... there's no such thing as a stupid question!

All premium members can sign up for this event. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge! Not a premium member yet but interested in racing with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate.

Racing Club Rules: Click here
Server and Teamspeak Password: Click here
Teamspeak Installation Guide: Click here
Incident Reporting: Click here
Highly Recommended App
: Helicorsa 0.7b (download)
We highly recommend that you join us on TeamSpeak, and that you use an app called Crew Chief.

• Practice Server: Racedepartment.com EU Mazda Cup Practice #04
  • Race Server: Racedepartment.com EU Mazda Cup Race #05
Cars: Mazda MX5 Cup
Track: Bikernieki (Download)
Layout: Big RIng

Driving Assists: Factory
Jump Start: Drive Through
Track Temps: 29c
Track Condition: Clear

Schedule (EU): Wed 20th May 2020
Official practice: 19:00 UTC / 20:00 BST (20 minutes)
Qualifying: 19:20 UTC / 20:20 BST (20 minutes)
Race 1: 19:40 UTC / 20:40 BST (25 minutes)
Break: 20:05 / 21:05 BST (3-4 minutes) Approx
Race 2: 20:05 UTC / 21:08 BST (25 minutes) - Reverse Grid Top Five

Entry List:
  1. Medilloni
  2. GeekyDeaks
  3. HF2000
  4. 640er
  5. Neilski
  6. Denis Betty
  7. Axel Moebius
  8. pretend racer
  9. pattikins
  10. kenz247
  11. alpebo
  12. Davon Mulder
  13. GEO147
  14. mates89
  15. Gerdoner
  16. steen skov Laursen
  17. Chris Down
  18. Norkin
  19. Aksu
  20. RobertR1
  21. Chalixon
  22. stubaruII
  23. jemmari
  24. Free slot
  25. Free slot
  26. Free slot
Reserves:
  1. Res 1
  2. Res 2
  3. Res 3

Practice Server is up!

UTP #68
when i try to join the server it says ``race cancelled´´ how do i fix this? i cant join now

edit: after restarting my pc it worked again

Last edited:
I don’t think that I can make it to the race today.. I tried that car and track yesterday and it really was very fun combination. But maybe next time, have fun guys!

I fear I won't make it home in time tonight aswell :( Sorry for the late notice.
Hope the track will be used again fairly soon, it's a good one.

Thanks for the race @Medilloni and congrats to the podium. I simply can't believe you did 28's. I struggled for a 33.

@GEO147 George, usually we have similar lap times but this time you were much faster. It could well be that the MX5 doesn't like my driving style but I would like to have the setup you were using to see if there's any gain for me in that area. And to learn from it.

I recently started using content manager and I'm still getting used to it. I need to adjust the replay settings as I only saved about 5 laps. This was the fastest lap I had recorded. You can see which corners I can carry more speed through the apex. The key is to be very smooth with all your inputs - steering, throttle, and the hardest to master are the brakes because they are so powerful. Quite often though its enough to just let off the gas in order to slow down enough for certain corners.

Disclaimer* if you watch this unlisted video you Will be Jedi mind tricked, and you won't be able to read names on the screen.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back