AC Mazda MX-5 Cup @ Bathurst - Wed 10 Oct18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
EDIT: Just to add to @RobertR1 , tried searching for some indication of reasonable lap time target, any sources chaps?

Just iracing stuff. Nothing AC related that looked like fast laps. Saw some in 2:40-2:42 range. I'll put some laps in tomorrow night to see what's possible. I did a few laps last night ping ponging off the walls. So much nicer to learn a track in a game than in real life :D

Driving this track is so much fun. How we're going to survive 30 minutes without some serious pile ups in the twisty hilly sections I don't know! It's definitely going to be a win for consistency i think.

One thing I hate about this track is watching the delta time ticking away down the straights when you cock up on a corner!

How are people's laps? I was buzzing last night with a xxx (CD Edit) Not sure I'll repeat it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Driving this track is so much fun. How we're going to survive 30 minutes without some serious pile ups in the twisty hilly sections I don't know! It's definitely going to be a win for consistency i think.

One thing I hate about this track is watching the delta time ticking away down the straights when you cock up on a corner!

How are people's laps? I was buzzing last night with a 1:36.851. Not sure I'll repeat it!

Indeed great care has to be taken when driving the "Mountain Section" ..not an overtaking section, unless the driver in front of you, moves over and allows a safe pass :thumbsup: ...I agree with you, consistency on this track is so so important.

Can you please refrain from posting times in the event thread, we do not want to give out the wrong message to drivers with less experience, I thank you for your cooperation in this matter :thumbsup:

Pleased that you are having fun, this track should make for some great racing, both at the front and rear :thumbsup:

Sorry to be a pain but there appears to be something wrong with the server. Probably could do with a reboot or something as the countdown to a practice is stuck on 0. And my gear shifters don't work and some other problems. And as I'm looking at the lobby there is 1192.02 hours I assume for practice.
I've done all my usual checks at my end but I'm still getting the results that I have described.

Sorry to be a pain but there appears to be something wrong with the server. Probably could do with a reboot or something as the countdown to a practice is stuck on 0. And my gear shifters don't work and some other problems. And as I'm looking at the lobby there is 1192.02 hours I assume for practice.
I've done all my usual checks at my end but I'm still getting the results that I have described.

Sorry Calv ..all fixed, thanks for letting me know :thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back