AC Mazda MX-5 Cup @ Bathurst - Wed 10 Oct18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Sorry, had to leave. Frame rate issue giving me motion sickness. Got a new cpu/ram/mobo coming friday so that should fix it. Happy I got into :34's on stock setup so something positive atleast.

The times you and Calvyn were putting in were unreal. I dipped to my first 35:9 at the end of the race but finding another second. Impressive. Thanks Calvyn for the setup and once again an amazing race. I was so tense in the race making mistakes left and right in front of Jason who I think, kindly, didn't capitalise. Time for a shower now, i worked up a sweat lol.

Edit, does anyone do replays? Heard someone mention it. Would like to see last weeks race too.

Great racing guys, very few incidents :thumbsup: had a great battle with a couple of you.

Congrads to the podiums ..very well done ..hope to see you all next week :thumbsup:
Thank You the great battle...I was thinking was it clean pass or not, I hope it was clean!:)
I'll watch whole race tomorrow...I have to wake up 4 hour later, I hate the :poop: morning shift! :poop: :D

Really fun race for me, just as I hoped for. Apologies for that bump on the first lap @Buster, just couldn't avoid you in time as you were spinning out in front of me.

Hope I wasn't too aggressive, there were some instances when I wasn't completely sure (and some instances where I simply ran out of skill or correct decisions, but it might've looked otherwise from the other car). But great fun, I don't get to battle with others all that often.

Here's the VOD of my stream, the race starts at around the 33 minute mark. Bear in mind that at the time of posting, it is still processing and incomplete, but should hopefully be fine once it is finished:

Thanks for the race!

I think that was a really a good race. The best thing I heard was a few apologies and nothing more. And these apologies most likely made from minor incidences. Which obviously means to all of us a good friendly fun race.
After a unfortunate short battle with @Robert R1 we come together a couple of times which I feel was just purely race incidence, nothing silly. Came in contact with the wall twice the first time was dreadful I didn't know where to go just trying to do my best to keep out of the way. I feel sure Robert R1:poop: himself a little as I did in trying to figure out how to avoid you. How you managed to avoid me I have no idea, so I go with skill with a large quantity of luck for me.:D
But unfortunately you had to retire from the event due to motion sickness :(.
Well done to the my fellow podium finishes and of course well done all good clean friendly event which was thoroughly enjoyed.Ta
Hope to see you all on the next one.:thumbsup:

I think that was a really a good race. The best thing I heard was a few apologies and nothing more. And these apologies most likely made from minor incidences. Which obviously means to all of us a good friendly fun race.
After a unfortunate short battle with @Robert R1 we come together a couple of times which I feel was just purely race incidence, nothing silly. Came in contact with the wall twice the first time was dreadful I didn't know where to go just trying to do my best to keep out of the way. I feel sure Robert R1:poop: himself a little as I did in trying to figure out how to avoid you. How you managed to avoid me I have no idea, so I go with skill with a large quantity of luck for me.:D
But unfortunately you had to retire from the event due to motion sickness :(.
Well done to the my fellow podium finishes and of course well done all good clean friendly event which was thoroughly enjoyed.Ta
Hope to see you all on the next one.:thumbsup:

I'm glad to have a rabbit to chase and thanks for pushing me hard to up my pace! For me, that's what it's all about. The contact is just gonna happen as part of close tight racing where we're both going hard pace wise with little room for error.

I think I would have been ok if it was just us pulling away but a full grid of cars bunched up was hell for my framerate. Then it was worse once I had to recover with cars dicing infront of me.

Really really sorry, I went back to Scarborough tonight to my parents and forgot to sign out of this race. Sorry to mess you guys around! Hope you had a good race!

Had You tried the "alt+tab" combo?
Sometimes I got the same issue, AC drop me to the loading screen but I'm on the server in an other window and have to change by "alt+tab" manually.
Don't know what is this issue :O_o:
Thanks for the suggestion Balazs, I did try that:) but turns out it was my c0ck-up that caused it. My son remote-accessed my pc this morning and found some files missing (no idea what!), tells me I need educating on how to save/re-name files:whistling: Really hacked off to miss yet another race with the Mazda:cry:

files:whistling: Really hacked off to miss yet another race with the Mazda:cry:

rIkTUZ1.png
:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back