rF2 Mak-Corp '91 Group C @ Riverside - Thu 14 Mar 2019

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Yes please!
Hi.
Unfortunately, I can't sign you up just yet. You will first need to fill in the "Real Name" field, in the Personal Details tab of the Account drop down (it's on the RH side of the top bar above ^). This is so that RD admin can identify you as a Premium member when you join the race server. Your real name will only be visible to other Premium members and staff and only on event sign up threads. I'm sorry to ask this (it's not a task that I enjoy), but it's RD rules and a necessary evil. Look forward to seeing you on Thursday. :)

Hi.
Unfortunately, I can't sign you up just yet. You will first need to fill in the "Real Name" field, in the Personal Details tab of the Account drop down (it's on the RH side of the top bar above ^). This is so that RD admin can identify you as a Premium member when you join the race server. Your real name will only be visible to other Premium members and staff and only on event sign up threads. I'm sorry to ask this (it's not a task that I enjoy), but it's RD rules and a necessary evil. Look forward to seeing you on Thursday. :)
Got you, just trying to sort

Hi.
Done!

Last edited:
I would like to join as well!
Hi,
so I organized everything for my tonight first race with Racedepartment and now.....rfactor2 is crashing. It's loading for a little bit and it jumps back to the launcher, no error message, nothing.
Any idea for solving this prob?

Cheers,
Roberto

Hi,
so I organized everything for my tonight first race with Racedepartment and now.....rfactor2 is crashing. It's loading for a little bit and it jumps back to the launcher, no error message, nothing.
Any idea for solving this prob?

Cheers,
Roberto
More details might help. Does this happen in single player, or only multiplayer?
At what exact point does it crash?
@Daiman Patel do you have any suggestions or ideas?

Edit: @rodal I'm guessing that you already tried a file integrity check in Steam, right?

Last edited:
More details might help. Does this happen in single player, or only multiplayer?
At what exact point does it crash?
@Daiman Patel do you have any suggestions or ideas?

Edit: @rodal I'm guessing that you already tried a file integrity check in Steam, right?
Hi,
yes I did the steam file integrity check, twice and nothing changed.
It happens around 10 - 20 sec. after clicked in the launcher single player or multiplayer. No different between the both. I see the rf2 loading screen and after the mentioned time the loading screen (rf2) disappear. Nothing happen after that, no error message.I checked my video setting and I would say it is ok so far. I have no ideas how to fix this. It is quite annoying I have to say.:O_o::alien::speechless: Any way I guess I stick to Assetto Corsa and I will check what races you have planed with this sim.
I guess you have to delete my Name from the drivers list.

Cheers
Roberto

Attachments

• Launcher.JPG
    Launcher.JPG
    90.3 KB · Views: 120
  • loading screen.JPG
    loading screen.JPG
    30.7 KB · Views: 89

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period