rF2 Mak-Corp '91 Group C @ Riverside - Thu 14 Mar 2019

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Unfortunately, have to sign out of this one. ...duty calls.
A shame, was looking forward to a bit of Group C action today :cry:
Maybe next time.

Have fun!

@rodal I wouldn't expect this to be the case, but AA level 4 is quite high for 1050Ti IMO. Also, since you have the game set to windowed mode, have you tried fullscreen mode? Do you possibly have any plugins installed that might not be DX11 compatible or generally not up to date? Any mods that could cause issues?

What I would also likely try if that didn't help would be just to try a completely new user profile, to see if the problem is with the game itself or with some of your config/settings. The user profile is located in the game installation folder in the UserData folder - you can just move this folder temporarily to a different location, or just rename it (like "UserData.bak") or something, don't just delete it (unless you have a backup). The game should create a new user profile for you when you start it. If the game starts with it, then you know something in your profile is the issue, and you could try additional steps to figure out where the problem is exactly.

@rodal I wouldn't expect this to be the case, but AA level 4 is quite high for 1050Ti IMO. Also, since you have the game set to windowed mode, have you tried fullscreen mode? Do you possibly have any plugins installed that might not be DX11 compatible or generally not up to date? Any mods that could cause issues?

What I would also likely try if that didn't help would be just to try a completely new user profile, to see if the problem is with the game itself or with some of your config/settings. The user profile is located in the game installation folder in the UserData folder - you can just move this folder temporarily to a different location, or just rename it (like "UserData.bak") or something, don't just delete it (unless you have a backup). The game should create a new user profile for you when you start it. If the game starts with it, then you know something in your profile is the issue, and you could try additional steps to figure out where the problem is exactly.
Thanks Martin, I'll give a try!

Count me in please Denis.

I've had a few issues with the server in the last hour. I couldn't get past the menu screen if I selected the Mazda, but I could with the Sauber! After using the Sauber for 20 minutes, however, the game crashed.

Count me in please Denis.

I've had a few issues with the server in the last hour. I couldn't get past the menu screen if I selected the Mazda, but I could with the Sauber! After using the Sauber for 20 minutes, however, the game crashed.
OK buddy, adding you now.
I'll just pop on and restart the server. That's about all I can do I'm afraid. :unsure:

Welp, I was messing with my pedals and broke the wooden backplate... I will get them working at least to some extent, so I'm still in, but really could've happened on a different day :/

OMG, 10 minutes left. Am I too late?
10 minutes until practice officially starts. You still have plenty of time until qualification.

Edit: Oh, you probably meant to sign up. Sorry, didn't occur to me. Still, I'm almost certain you're safe there as well.

@Daiman Patel do you have any suggestions or ideas?
Apologies for not replying sooner - it has been an absolutely crazy day at work, and my availability over the next few weeks is going to be equally as limited. :unsure: I will still be able to assist with technical issues and whatnot, but I may take a little while to respond.

Hi,
yes I did the steam file integrity check, twice and nothing changed.
It happens around 10 - 20 sec. after clicked in the launcher single player or multiplayer. No different between the both. I see the rf2 loading screen and after the mentioned time the loading screen (rf2) disappear. Nothing happen after that, no error message.I checked my video setting and I would say it is ok so far. I have no ideas how to fix this. It is quite annoying I have to say.:O_o::alien::speechless: Any way I guess I stick to Assetto Corsa and I will check what races you have planed with this sim.
I guess you have to delete my Name from the drivers list.

Cheers
Roberto
Apologies to you also for not replying sooner, and in turn preventing you from participating in this event. Have you checked out this thread in the Studio 397 forums? The symptoms you have described are indicative of the issues that are discussed in the thread, and it may help you to find a solution. :rolleyes:

Really really disapointed tonight.

Once again, chosed the slower car. Tested this mod once in another track and the C11 was the slowest of the three. At least for me.

Nevertheless, I always chose the slowest cars to provide me fun, trying to catch up the faster ones.
C11 was a bit faster in the slowest chicanes zone, althought not enought to compensate the straights.

the reason I left race (usually don't do it, even when racing at the back) was a 10 rollover ridiculous crash after stepping a kerb, (you can watch it at 19mnts race).

Really love Riverside track, but this kerb issue ruinned my race for sure.

All in all, thanks for a great combo again.
And please, alliens, try to pick up not always the fastest cars in the field. Try to have some fun racing. LOLZ :sneaky:

Last edited:
Sorry for the start, folks. Was too busy looking to my inside I didn't realise I was wandering out onto the dirty stuff around pitlane exit. With my foot flat down in a low gear, that was instant spin-out. Also sorry for what must have been some kind of connection issue that screwed with the timings - I was a bit confused when I was suddenly 3rd, then 12th, then 2nd.

Finished with 0.15L. Bit tight.

Thanks everybody for an awesome race tonight. Tricky combo but really rewarding. Thank you all for signing up and for racing tonight, I had a great evening. :thumbsup:

Yeah, shame about the start (but whoever it was, don't worry too much about it, it happens, and of course apologies to anyone who ran into me as a result), and also stopping for fuel after I was trying to catch up to others after that start (and another spin added on top) was also less than ideal with a pitstop of 63 seconds...but on the other hand, it allowed me to spend the second half or so of the race on maximum boost, which certainly more than made up for that start in terms of fun :D

I'll post a recording of my race if that's OK, but I will probably not be putting it up on my channel as a whole race, maybe just a few of the better laps to give people an idea about the insanity that this combo represents ;)

I'm really looking forward to having these cars in Raceroom, possibly as soon as next week...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back