• Welcome to the largest (sim) racing website in the world!
    Blurring the line between real and virtual motorsports.

EU Mak-Corp '91 Group C @ Riverside - Thu 14 Mar 2019

Discussion in 'rFactor 2 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Denis Betty, Mar 8, 2019.

Added to Calendar: 14-03-19
  1. Denis Betty

Denis Betty
    Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +1,710
    Fine by me Martin, if nobody posts any objections in this thread, I guess it's ok to go ahead. :)

• Beer Beer x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. stubs66

stubs66
    Premium

Ratings:
    +28
    Apologies Denis for my abandonment so close to the end, forgot to bind the starter to my wheel, left me dead in the pits after my fuel stop. But what incredible fun,and a tribute to some of THE best simulated vehicles period. Maybe you can re run this combo soon:) (in the meantime i'll grease my dining room chair and shifter, sorry for the racket!) :redface:

• Beer Beer x 1
  3. stubs66

stubs66
    Premium

Ratings:
    +28
    Look forward to seeing the video footage (as much as poss!:thumbsup:), it is an insane combo and the 962C is just SO well done, i hope Alex H at Raceroom has studied this iteration closely , the MAK team (Damian Baldi?) raised the barre high.

4. bo1210

bo1210
    Bo Stamper Premium

Ratings:
    +16
    "I'm really looking forward to having these cars in Raceroom, possibly as soon as next week..."

@Martin Fiala AS AM I!! I'm already sold, but Chris Haye's video on them just made the waiting worse. Also, an "insider" in one of my leagues said on Discord that tyre pressure adjustments to ALL cars could be coming with the Group C. Emphasis on COULD.

• Like Like x 1
  5. rodal

rodal
    Premium

Ratings:
    +3
    Hi,
    apologies also from my side for the late answer. Thank you Martin, I changed the Name from my profile folder and rfactor created a new one ;BIG thanks for your help also to the other members and petrol heads. I was also not realy prepared for participating the race due to the lack of training because of the profile folder issue and so I didn't want to destroy the race for non of you.
    Cheers,
    Roberto

• Love Love x 1
    • Beer Beer x 1
  6. Denis Betty

Denis Betty
    Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +1,710
    Is the game working ok now @rodal ?

7. Martin Fiala

Martin Fiala
    Let me tell you about spring and damper... Premium

Ratings:
    +3,945
    It was already confirmed today that pressures and flatspots are indeed in beta for Group C (and other cars/classes). Whether they will get them on release or later is anybody's guess, but it's definitely coming.

• Beer Beer x 1
  8. rodal

rodal
    Premium

Ratings:
    +3
    Yes, it works normally, thanks for the support.;)
    Cheers,
    Roberto

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  9. Martin Fiala

Martin Fiala
    Let me tell you about spring and damper... Premium

Ratings:
    +3,945
    I thought I won't upload the race after all, because it frankly wasn't much of a race, more like a hotlapping session, but since some were apparently interested, here it is...

(It's not publicly available on my channel and I won't link it outside of this thread.)

• Like Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.