rF2 Mak-Corp '91 Group C @ Riverside - Thu 14 Mar 2019

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Thanks everybody for an awesome race tonight. Tricky combo but really rewarding. Thank you all for signing up and for racing tonight, I had a great evening. :thumbsup:
Apologies Denis for my abandonment so close to the end, forgot to bind the starter to my wheel, left me dead in the pits after my fuel stop. But what incredible fun,and a tribute to some of THE best simulated vehicles period. Maybe you can re run this combo soon:) (in the meantime i'll grease my dining room chair and shifter, sorry for the racket!) :redface:

Yeah, shame about the start (but whoever it was, don't worry too much about it, it happens, and of course apologies to anyone who ran into me as a result), and also stopping for fuel after I was trying to catch up to others after that start (and another spin added on top) was also less than ideal with a pitstop of 63 seconds...but on the other hand, it allowed me to spend the second half or so of the race on maximum boost, which certainly more than made up for that start in terms of fun :D

I'll post a recording of my race if that's OK, but I will probably not be putting it up on my channel as a whole race, maybe just a few of the better laps to give people an idea about the insanity that this combo represents ;)

I'm really looking forward to having these cars in Raceroom, possibly as soon as next week...
Look forward to seeing the video footage (as much as poss!:thumbsup:), it is an insane combo and the 962C is just SO well done, i hope Alex H at Raceroom has studied this iteration closely , the MAK team (Damian Baldi?) raised the barre high.

"I'm really looking forward to having these cars in Raceroom, possibly as soon as next week..."

@Martin Fiala AS AM I!! I'm already sold, but Chris Haye's video on them just made the waiting worse. Also, an "insider" in one of my leagues said on Discord that tyre pressure adjustments to ALL cars could be coming with the Group C. Emphasis on COULD.

Apologies for not replying sooner - it has been an absolutely crazy day at work, and my availability over the next few weeks is going to be equally as limited. :unsure: I will still be able to assist with technical issues and whatnot, but I may take a little while to respond.

Apologies to you also for not replying sooner, and in turn preventing you from participating in this event. Have you checked out this thread in the Studio 397 forums? The symptoms you have described are indicative of the issues that are discussed in the thread, and it may help you to find a solution. :rolleyes:
Hi,
apologies also from my side for the late answer. Thank you Martin, I changed the Name from my profile folder and rfactor created a new one ;BIG thanks for your help also to the other members and petrol heads. I was also not realy prepared for participating the race due to the lack of training because of the profile folder issue and so I didn't want to destroy the race for non of you.
Cheers,
Roberto

Hi,
apologies also from my side for the late answer. Thank you Martin, I changed the Name from my profile folder and rfactor created a new one ;BIG thanks for your help also to the other members and petrol heads. I was also not realy prepared for participating the race due to the lack of training because of the profile folder issue and so I didn't want to destroy the race for non of you.
Cheers,
Roberto
Is the game working ok now @rodal ?

@Martin Fiala AS AM I!! I'm already sold, but Chris Haye's video on them just made the waiting worse. Also, an "insider" in one of my leagues said on Discord that tyre pressure adjustments to ALL cars could be coming with the Group C. Emphasis on COULD.

It was already confirmed today that pressures and flatspots are indeed in beta for Group C (and other cars/classes). Whether they will get them on release or later is anybody's guess, but it's definitely coming.

I thought I won't upload the race after all, because it frankly wasn't much of a race, more like a hotlapping session, but since some were apparently interested, here it is...

(It's not publicly available on my channel and I won't link it outside of this thread.)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back