LuccaRing - Circuito dei Baluardi

Tracks LuccaRing - Circuito dei Baluardi Luccaring 1.0 - Legacy HD edition

Login or Register an account to download this content
@Quark67 I can't check AC anymore to see your external solution running, but please check the bottom spoiler on this older post.

I remember the track already including functional semaphores.ini, and a mapped texture with semaphore lit up diffuses in the kn5, but wasn't properly referenced (so there should be no need to side-load an external file, nor replace semaphore.ini files). So have a look at my simpler old extension suggestion, and further tweak to taste (emissive values, p.e) if it suits better. Cheers

Last edited:
irSindaco updated LuccaRing - Circuito dei Baluardi with a new update entry:

Luccaring Endurance - Legacy HD edition - OPTIONAL LAYOUT

Complementary package to the official HD release: this one includes the "Endurance layout" without the infamous and deadly bump on Viale carlo del Prete straight, right in front of the "Esselunga store", so now you can "safely" race low ride cars as well!

Just extract the package inside the official Luccaring HD folder:
yourdrive:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\tracks\luccaring

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:
irSindaco updated LuccaRing - Circuito dei Baluardi with a new update entry:

Luccaring 1.0 - Legacy HD edition - MAIN PACKAGE

Main package for the official HD release: this one is the main Luccaring package. Find the complementary Endurance package by clicking on the "History" button.

INSTALLATION:
Remove any existing Luccaring version from track folder
Extract the Main package inside the AC tracks folder:
yourdrive:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\tracks\luccaring

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:
Start lights should now be fixed in the new update. HD version is in the main package, you can also download the "Endurance" bonus package update from the "History" tab.
SD version was left there just for users with less powerful PCs, so you should NOT need it.
Let me know if everything is working as intended, and thanks to everybody for your continued support!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Last edited:
Start lights should now be fixed in the new update. HD version is in the main package, you can also download the "Endurance" bonus package update from the "History" tab.
SD version was left there just for users with less powerful PCs, so you should NOT need it.
Let me know if everything is working as intended, and thanks to everybody for your continued support!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Thanks for making HD available for all. I am one of the old donators that have enjoyed the HD track for years.

Could you please pack the whole thing into 1 package to download since I have learned that people do not read instructions and then come complained that something is not working?

Thanks for making HD available for all. I am one of the old donators that have enjoyed the HD track for years.

Could you please pack the whole thing into 1 package to download since I have learned that people do not read instructions and then come complained that something is not working?
Unfortunately not, RD has a 1Gb limit for uploaded files. Sorry about that, in case the situation changes i will update it for sure.
Thanks for you support Jonah!

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes