rF2 Lotus Ford Cortina @ Oran Park - Thu 11 Feb 2021

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Oops! :redface:
OK well it's a bit late now but I'll put a note in the OP. I may have done this in the past, but my failing memory.... what was I saying??? :roflmao:

@Denis Betty Oh dear ... :roflmao: there are no excuses for the quick men I am afraid ! Actually not a problem at all. Pushing the 1965 taught me a lot and I could feel that something was not right and immediately got that confirmed as soon as the telemetry showed everyone's top speeds like 10-20 kmh quicker than me. The 1966 is a load stiffer and has a powerband compressed into 6-8K as @Jimlaad43 's life saving telemetry shows - it is 2 to 3 secs faster.

However instead of explaining this in future on the event poster, how about a grid with Denis handing out cars at random from all three different versions of the mod :roflmao:

Anyway, let's not focus on times.... It's so addictive to just slide all the time... I think that's what I will do in the races... Just kill tires....

Well this combo was proper fun! I really had a blast in both races, this is such a great combo, just doesn't get old. I'm not quite a master at sideways driving, nothing like some I've seen this evening:confused:, but I settled for keeping the car on the black stuff (almost) the whole time!:)

Thanks Denis for the event, and thanks all for racing!! It's great seeing such a big grid here tonight:thumbsup:

Apologies in advance for tap to red car in R2, Thinking you were behind me still, I moved off line to the left to clear the RL for you but you were already commited on the left - as per the golden rule I waited and luckily things were ok. So sorry for that mate.

Last edited:
Somebody hit me in the first lap of the first race and I oversteed in the turn after the bridge in very lap after that crash. I had to repair the car and I couldn do anything.

But I enjoyed very much the second race. I could climb to the 8th position behind Denis and one lap to finish the race I tried to go faster in the last turn... but I lost control and spinned. :roflmao: Bad luck, because I couln't climb the hill next to the road and I lost 3 positions. But I loved it!

Thanks Denis for the race event!

Ps: Can I see if the damage to the car is fatal or not?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back