rF2 Lotus Ford Cortina @ Oran Park - Thu 11 Feb 2021

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I have a doubt. When I enter to race my setup is modified as you can see in the screenshot:
20210210000846_1.jpg

I can´t alter most of the setup. Is that right?

I have a doubt. When I enter to race my setup is modified as you can see in the screenshot:
View attachment 444265
I can´t alter most of the setup. Is that right?
I think the mod author has limited the parameters of setup which can be changed to those allowed in real life racing series. I know that he spent a lot of time and effort researching the real life cars and making the mod as close as possible to "true to life".

So in answer to your question, there is not a great deal that you can adjust in the setup.

Hi guys !

Just wanted to ask if anyone has a Motec telemetry log file for say a 1 min 25 and a 1 min 23 to compare to ?
1:24.0xx was the best I could do. Hope this helps!

Here is mine from a quick try this morning. Still some potential if i would be more smooth here and there.
Standard Setup.

It´s a mental combo...BRAVO @Denis Betty

Can´t wait for this evening!

Last edited:
Here is mine from a quick try this morning. Still some potential if i would be more smooth here and there.
Standard Setup.

It´s a mental combo...BRAVO @Denis Betty

Can´t wait for this evening!

Thanks Daniel ! I shall be sure to check it out mate. @Jimlaad43 's one was invaluable as one look at the powerband showed that I was driving the wrong car :confused: - It turns out that there are three different cars in this mod ( I should have read @Denis Betty 's event poster carefully :D )

See you at the track and many thanks again mate!

Thanks Daniel ! I shall be sure to check it out mate. @Jimlaad43 's one was invaluable as one look at the powerband showed that I was driving the wrong car :confused: - It turns out that there are three different cars in this mod ( I should have read @Denis Betty 's event poster carefully :D )

See you at the track and many thanks again mate!
Be sure to select the engine and suspension you wanna use in upgrades. I think this is done in customise when choosing your car/skin when using the...... current??? UI. :)

i choosed the first car in the list with the 180hp engine
Yes I was not aware mate, confused at my pace being 5 seconds away from all of you while driving my nuts off (reminded me of the good old Formula Vee) I resorted to doing some research on the mod itself and together with the telemetry I suddenly realised what it might be - I chose the first car in the 1965 LC ... which is a tiny bit "slower" :rolleyes: I would say.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back