AC Lotus Ensemble @ Tsukuba - Wed 29.10.14

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Hmm.. missed booking! I did make a booking about 25 minutes ago, but cancelled it because I wanted to practice before.. Now missed booking!!! Sorry and ****

alright that was a good race, must say it felt more like an time attack event ;). Tsukuba is more of a midget mickey mouse circuit then a real race track, but anyways it was good still .. finished 5th after starting 3th, struggling with the 240 R and a dodgy setup i created at qualy without further practice whatsover.
Had to fight the whee and heel/toe as much as the competition :p but i got the hang of it. 1:02:4 best time. Geoffrey congrats with the win :)

Bit of a boring race for me, quali = 2nd, then in the race I finished 2nd - quite boring. But the factor that made it boring was the traction control, who needs this?! It was slowing me down and boring me to death...

Can we have this off for future races??

Great race guys, I had a great battle with two drivers for much of the middle of the race, Stefan & Julius, near the back of the pack.

Gotta say, the GTE understeers like a 10-ton truck, had to slow it down to ~40-50 to get it around those tight turns; Tsukuba is probably more suited for Motobikes, a bit short and perhaps too tight for the cars we were in. Still, a great race though. I was streaming to another community I'm a part of: http://www.twitch.tv/ahoyworld/b/583186180
It's only if you want to see a novice driver muck around and end up in 7th :)

Thx for the race, guys.
Was fun.

@Cayd Breslin, the TC is up to you actually. When the session is loaded, the car come with the factory settings for the TC and ABS. But by pressing ctrl+t, you can switch between the different modes. As the ABS, ctrl+a.
Personnaly, i kept the factory ABS, and turned off the TC. ;)

See you next.

Nice race, got hit and spun on the first hairpin on lap 1, but got back on track and finally caught up with @Adria Perez and had some nice racing afterwards!
Yeah, nice race, I started P4 but I got engulfed in the first turns and drop a few positions until I settled for P4 behind @David Molina. He seemed slightly faster than me, but driving a bit over the top, so I just waited behind until he span to take P3. From there, with the front 2 putting over a second per lap on me and P4 being nearly 10 seconds back I relaxed a bit, focused on not making mistakes, and expected to bring the podium position home. However, 10 laps to the end, I just realised that @Mathias André was not more than 3 seconds behind and - despite I started pushing - he chased me and took my precious podium away from me with a very committed (but fair) dive in T1.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back