AC Lotus Ensemble @ Tsukuba - Wed 29.10.14

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Ok.. let's make my question easier! Hehe.. I live in Holland. What time is it in the Netherlands when its 18.00 GMT? Call me an idiot if you think my question is stupid! ;) ;) ;)

During winter (since last Sunday) The Netherlands are GMT +1, therfore 18h GMT are 19h in The Netherlands.

Anyway, for all of you, you can just google "gmt time" and it will let you know what time is at GMT, with that you can work it out what time a race starts.

I'll put my name down!
About the auto-clutch, is it to be enforced for all users or are those with H-shifters + Clutch pedals (E.G My G27) going to have it disabled?

Edit: This will be my first race, so I don't know much about the process right now; will we have a free choice of car or will we be assigned one?

Last edited:
I'll put my name down!
About the auto-clutch, is it to be enforced for all users or are those with H-shifters + Clutch pedals (E.G My G27) going to have it disabled?

Edit: This will be my first race, so I don't know much about the process right now; will we have a free choice of car or will we be assigned one?
I have enabled the option to use the auto clutch, you don't have to use it.

The choice of car is yours, just pick one you like.

I'm new here but I have gained some experience in RD Race07 Club so I know the RD race rules. I've just bought AC and tried it for a couple of days on public servers. Before I join I have two questions:
1. Is it possible to have two separate personal profiles i AC (like in Race07 - one for public servers an the other for RD)? It seems not, but ...
2. Is it mandatory to always "Call out on teamspeak to inform slower cars they are about to be lapped", assuming that everybody has installed LiveCarTracker?

I'm new here but I have gained some experience in RD Race07 Club so I know the RD race rules. I've just bought AC and tried it for a couple of days on public servers. Before I join I have two questions:
1. Is it possible to have two separate personal profiles i AC (like in Race07 - one for public servers an the other for RD)? It seems not, but ...
2. Is it mandatory to always "Call out on teamspeak to inform slower cars they are about to be lapped", assuming that everybody has installed LiveCarTracker?
Woo, another new driver!
I can only answer the first question, since I have no racing experience with RD so I don't know how they work apart from the rulebook.
You can't create more than one AC profile, but you can easily change the name of it to suit your liking, i.e Put in your real name for racing with RD, and then going back and changing it to your screen-name when you want to race on public servers. It's all in the profile options.

i) nope, you'd have to change your name everytime
ii) it is not mandatory to do so, but recommended, if the driver you are about to pass not knows he is about to.
You can't assume that everybody has a specific app installed or otherwise. The app, TS and the individual awareness of drivers function as mutliple layers of security.
============

Quick question, do we have to be in the server and teamspeak at the very start of the booking period? Or are we able to join halfway through, i.e at 16:30 GMT?
Nope. Please be on ts when the first session of the event starts, here namely Qualifying.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back