Looking for templates

I am looking for templates for the following cars, which all are TCR/Touring Cars:
(It can be any game, as I just testing my skills yet)

Audi RS3
Hyundai Veloster N
Renault Megane RS
Volkswagen Golf R
Opel/Vauxall Astra
Honda Civic Type R (fk8)

If you got any of them, please send them to me. Thank you! :)

Last edited:
Just asking for template want help you much.
If you can find each car in AC you need to know were and what that model came from.
For example if there's 3 or 4 versions of the Audi RS3 each has it's own unique template. It's not a case off 1 fits all, Far from it.

You first need to find the cars and then if they don't come with templates we can make one easy enough but we need to know the models origin so it can be downloaded for editing.

To be honest, I dont need them in the game, as my pc broke some time ago, so while I gather some money, I would practice. At the same time I entered a manager league, where we would need those cars templates for making liveries. While looking for templates, I remembered that AC liveries usually included templates, this is why I asked it here. So it is more needed for this League than for my practice. If you can make post those cars sideview, where I/others can draw, I would be really greatful.
I remember I had the 2018 WTCR mod, which had the Audi, the Volkswagen, and the Honda in it.

Ehm ... I think more than someone here can help you. But as @Doug62 told you, first of all YOU should help whoever wants to ... help you ;)

For EACH model you mentioned you should specify WHICH version you want to work on!
As Doug said, there are many different 3Ds for each AC model, 'cause every modder chisels his own and so there are thousand-thousand conversions from other simulators :O_o:
Got it now what's the problem?

But upstream of all this, if you have a broken computer what are you participating in this with liveries challenge?
My is pure curiosity, it's a challenge with physical paper and colors, no pixels? Also 'cause this case I think you need templates that has nothing to do with AC PSDs :sneaky:

While I can't say that you arent right at some point but maybe I put it wrong.
> first of all YOU should help whoever wants to ... help you
I dont understand it, I asked something, he answered, and then I answered back and then....if he didnt want to help then he should write it to me, because I am waiting for his answer.
> For EACH model you mentioned you should specify WHICH version you want to work on!
While I didnt say that I dont need a specific model, but I said that I need a template which is/have sideview. I toung it is clear for you, but maybe I was wrong.
> if you have a broken computer what are you participating in this with liveries challenge?
Yeah, I didnt say that I use my old computer now, but if I dont have a computer? I can still use a tablet or anything, I dont think this should be a problem.
If you dont understand what i would want to do with the templates you can look at WTCR or FLR at reddit.

Last edited:
Hi Kn1ght_HUN be calm and fly down :D
First of all, I am the liverymaker of original Romeo Ferraris's Alfa Romeo Giulietta TCR and WTCR from 2015 until 2018. I'm talking about REAL cars, not RaceRoom SIMs [ link ]
Therefore, I know very well what a template or a spotter guide is, I don't need to browse WTCR or Reddit :roflmao:

You have NOW edited your main post and ONLY NOW it explain better what you are looking for ;)
If you had been clearer from the start we would all have saved time, pixels and words.

Last edited:
Hi Kn1ght_HUN be calm and fly down :D
First of all, I am the liverymaker of original Romeo Ferraris's Alfa Romeo Giulietta TCR and WTCR from 2015 until 2018. I'm talking about REAL cars, not RaceRoom SIMs [ link ]
Therefore, I know very well what a template or a spotter guide is, I don't need to browse WTCR or Reddit :roflmao:

You have NOW edited your main post and ONLY NOW it explain better what you are looking for ;)
If you had been clearer from the start we would all have saved time, pixels and words.

Okay, I did a mistype, it is not WTCR it is WTCL, but you should have looked at FLR and you should have known that it is not a spotter guide ;) I did not edited my MAIN post, only edited the others, when I saw an error in my writing. (except the WTCR part)

> I've had a look for the cars and haven't been able to find them.

No problem, thank you

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 52 27.5%
  • More leagues

Votes: 33 17.5%
  • Prizes

Votes: 37 19.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 21 11.1%
  • Forum trophies