rF2 Lola T280 @ Malaysia - January 5th 2013

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I think i will sign out to.Hour and half with only a couple of us will get mighty boring.

Edit I'll join if at least a handful enter,If for nothing else than to have a laugh.

Hi,
Good evening for me, I wanted to discover the Lola T280 in a race, I'm fulfilled.
Its a car hard to drive, but there are a lot of satisfaction to get at control her when you push it in her limit.
Despite I need to drive hard (I volontary loose the rear in corner entry to perform the exit to go fast - throttle early) I can be regular.
If you find some interest there are here my best lap in practice, it's a good exemple to find a good drive for the lola (I hope)
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/4v0qiku22en0n3l/CfUSfEvMb8/Malaysian Full Loop P1 HOT LAP.Vcr
Sorry I haven't software to push it on youtube. It's not a perfect exemple I go on sand and lose time at moment and i'm too inside in last turn, but the method are here.
For setup I haven't find something, only maybe push weight on front a little (42-58) and push breaking on front (59.5-40.5). But driving style is primordial with this car, setup is just here to "facilitate" the conduct.

Thanks for racing, and thanks for Stephan for the organization ;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back