Time Schedule
19:00 GMT Practice
19:30 GMT Qualification (1 timed lap)
19:40 GMT Warm-up
19:45 GMT Race 90 minutes

Server password: click here
Racing rules: click here

MOD Installation.
To join this event, you need to download the custom mod above. Both track (install first) and mod (install second) must be installed to join the server.

Sign-up list:
  1. Stefan Woudenberg
  2. Craig Booth
  3. Matt Horst
  4. Gaëtan Legastelois
  5. Anthony Levene
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver
utp:1

Guys i've had a quick search but cannot find anything so thought it quicker to ask here.

Was trying to get onto the server today, it tells me to d/l the mod (weird because I have both Lola and Malaysia installed already) however after entering the PW, it either spits me back to the server list, or gives a message saying it cannot be installed 'download failed'. Restarting doesnt help.
I tried putting in the wrong server PW and it seems to do the same thing I am experiencing with the correct PW. There are non PW servers I can connect to.

Im not familiar with the online side of rF2, so is this a server thing? A beta thing? Something I need to sort?

Guys i've had a quick search but cannot find anything so thought it quicker to ask here.

Was trying to get onto the server today, it tells me to d/l the mod (weird because I have both Lola and Malaysia installed already) however after entering the PW, it either spits me back to the server list, or gives a message saying it cannot be installed 'download failed'. Restarting doesnt help.
I tried putting in the wrong server PW and it seems to do the same thing I am experiencing with the correct PW. There are non PW servers I can connect to.

Im not familiar with the online side of rF2, so is this a server thing? A beta thing? Something I need to sort?

The GETMod doesn't always work, so in the topt post I also made an extra download option. Download it, put it in the package folder, install it with the mod manager. :)
To be sure, try the mod offline, than go online. :)

Sweet. Feel a bit of noob now as i did scan the top to see if it was there! (I think!)

Cheers for the pointer fellas! Time to see how flexible Lola can be through a series of tough challenges. This could get messy.

Hi, mate I'm not on my house today, but I hope come back before race starting (I hope :p).
Count me, I will come if I can. i want test the Lola.

Ps : I've tested if mod work, I need to start the mod offline before the online else the server give me a old F1 at Monaco (I saw an error on tchat with a reference about Malaysian.XXX).
But, offline, I was on North loop and online I was on GP version, what is the race version ??

Hi, mate I'm not on my house today, but I hope come back before race starting (I hope :p).
Count me, I will come if I can. i want test the Lola.

Ps : I've tested if mod work, I need to start the mod offline before the online else the server give me a old F1 at Monaco (I saw an error on tchat with a reference about Malaysian.XXX).
But, offline, I was on North loop and online I was on GP version, what is the race version ??
Full loop

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 316 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 216 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 213 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.7%
  • < 5 years