Skins Logo hunting

• Deleted member 223075

I finally redone it by myself
y9pu.png

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Deleted member 223075

Search for this logo with 3 leaf (?) (red arrow) probably a french factory. Eric Bernard helmet, F1 1990, Tyrell
dv6h.jpg

• Deleted member 223075

@XAAMY Yep i found that the helmet is the 95 version. But the Helmet is done and look better than the 90 version

This might help! ;)

This looks SO familiar (pun intended), just cannot think of the name..
View attachment 418677

Yeah at first i thought it was like SDi or something, but i knew that logo/company (SIDI) has been around for ages at Moto races.
Was that your only references and did you know the event beforehand? Because your snippets are so early-2000's... :geek:

It's taken from the 2018 (for lack of 2019 footage at hand and for lack of a 2020 race :( ) tv broadcast of the MotoGP at Assen. But this is from watching it back online so the quality is really bad..
Screenshot_20180701-080825.jpg

Even with live broadcast it's not much better.. (the logo clearly looks better). Eurosport still doens't do 60fps 4K sadly :laugh:
Here's a snippet of that. Go and figure out what those red/white blobs are :rolleyes: (I know, they're Motul obviously, but as an example).
1604934180436.png

I find that a lot of those fancy looking press shots are nearly all motion blurred. Fine for skins, not so useful for track features. Broadcast footage is usually fine, but it doesn't beat being at the track yourself. It's been way too long since I've been there, something with covid... :(

The small one on the Saleen is this one
1605609141555.png

Image is png so it will have a transparent background when downloaded. Same as the above one.

The logo on the rear wing. Looking for that in decent quality. This is car that raced in 1998 Le Mans. I already uploaded the skin but since I did some updates to it, would like to update that too

1077580-20545-50-pristine.jpg

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea