Skins Logo hunting

@speedracer1893 I'm sure you'll appreciate this :) I spent ages trying to find it for my own 2021 Rolex 24 paints. 1:08 timestamp of the last video on this page https://www.teamtgm.com/rolex-24-at-daytona-news-pics-video-and-more/

I tried to clean it up a bit, it gets resized at a lower res for the windshield banner anyway.

firefox_U7y8ivrNp4.png

2021 IMSA ROLEX 24 TECHNICAL CONFORMITY STICKER.png

Last edited:
1volkswagenidrchina_0.jpg

EDXBl7KWkAAp8ye.jpg

Hello guys, I'm looking for a logo and 2 writings on this:
1. The chinese text and the mountain logo above "Race the future" on the side
2. The chinese text between the hashtags on the front bonnet, below the R logo

The livery is used on the Volkswagen I.D. R for its record run at the Tianmen moutain.

For reasons I can't quite fathom, I'm working on recreating the 1968 Indy 500 line-up using the Pessio Porknose as my base car. I'm currently using general Google searches and this website as my image references. Unfortunately a lot of the logos are quite unreadable.

Has anyone got any links to any other niche pictorial resources I could possibly use? If not, I'll keep making guesses or choose other period-correct alternatives.

1.png

2.jpg
3.png
4.jpg

Have you intentionally misspelled the name "Irish Moss" rather than "Irish Moos" to avoid licensing issues? The misspelling appears on both the hood/bonnet and windshield header.

Regardless, I admire your work!

Have you intentionally misspelled the name "Irish Moss" rather than "Irish Moos" to avoid licensing issues? The misspelling appears on both the hood/bonnet and windshield header.

Regardless, I admire your work!
Ups, a small spelling error. Thanks for the tip. Is still being corrected.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back