Skins Logo hunting

Thanks all for the input, that was the best photo i could find too of the logo. I can certainly create the logo no problem. I guess i can crack on with making it. Had a look at the map.dds in the motogp livery and I sort of get it just not sure how to go about highlighting the bits that I wont (probs wrong word) in the channels and saving it. I guess that would be the final stage once the livery is complete. Sorry i'm bit of noob when it comes to PS.
You can create a new folder in the layers window, where you can duplicate logo's and stuff, and do a color overlay to make stuff a particular colour. You can then easily enable/disable the folder to show/hide it all. It still requires a bit of work if anything changes, but atleast you will have a good base to work from.
photoshop layers.png

Need some help with 2 logos. They're from Emanuele Naspetti's 2000 European Super Touring Cup BMW.

2425.jpg

Its the COMP logo under Jolly Motor behind the front wheel and the RM logo on the side of the front and rear bumpers.

RM.jpg
Comp.jpg

The Comp logo appears to have 2 words underneath, the second is possibly Italy judging by the other sponsors and driver.

The RM Logos also appear on Sandro Sardelli's 2001 ETCC Primera.

Might be a tough one since it's an old discoloured sticker, but I may as well ask...
8044SMc.jpg

It's in the middle of the steering wheel of the '60s sport prototype I'm working on, photo in c. 2012. So it could be a brand, or an event, or just a commemorative thing.

De-perspectived it looks like this but the warping really blurs it so I posted the original first.
OQx1SVx.jpg

Could you give more info, like the car model, picture, event, driver?
It looks like there is a maple leaf in that sticker, so perhaps a Canadian association or event.

The photo's from Goodwood, 2011, or at least, taken for the revival event (it's in some sort of photography stage, not on the track) just after the car was restored in England. It's a 1965-66 Chinook Mk2, the 'Veedol' car, I don't know anything about where it was from 1967-2011.

Hello, I need some help finding the following logos on this LM 2007 Team Oreca Saleens:
- Eurotag
- Grafton (or Grafton Reliable, as on the rear fenders)
jun-17-2007-le-mans-france-54-team-oreca-saleen-s7r-franco-groppi-DKEBRE.jpg
4373041358_b48237ff6c_o.jpg

• Deleted member 223075

Found nothing too. But these logos can be easily redone by yourself

Grafton reliable redone faster for exemple
z0l4.png

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back