Logitech G25 | Official Support Thread

Jeeeeez....

I donno where to start this, just wanted to share with you my extreme good experience with this wheel.

I just have it for 2 weeks now, previuously i was driving a black Momo.
I loved my Momo very much , but you can not mention this 2 wheels on the same page... This G25 thing is just amazing!

From the wheel you get such feedback from the road, bumps, grip of the tyre (and loosing that grip.... lol) that i never experienced before! It is such a precise piece of art, which you cant tell, if you did not try it!

And the pedals.... wow.... maybe this is even better then the wheel itselve. Of course comparing ot the Momo pedals it is not a big deal to improve from there, but what these guys did is phenomenal. Again you can have such precise control and realistic feel, that i can not say anything else, that if you can afford it: BUY IT!!!!!!

• FOG-Racecarmike

Are you sure that:

1. You don't have it in sequential
2. You are not pressing another button by mistake (pressing a pedal down)
3. A lever or nob is not stuck in the 'ON' position

Upvote 0
  • Linby

Sequential, is that UP and DOWN shifting? I use regular, push it in the slot for whatever gear i need. All other gears work splendidly, and i've had to map my reverse gear to my left paddle shifter (have to hold it down) to compensate.

Yeah the reverse, as i recall you have to push into a pushdown 6th gear position, which doesnt seem to be registering in the control panel. Can hear it click, but no light response.

Anyone know what the likely turnaround time for repair is with Logitech?
Do i contact the retailer (scan.co.uk) or Logitech direct?

Cheers Fog and Mystic for the help boys, much appreciated.
~S~

Upvote 0
Hehe, I'm convinced but anyone want my phone number to persuade my wife that it's something that will improve my and her quality of life ;)

Only joking, it's something that I really want to get but unfortunately we are moving house soon and there are a few other things that are taking priority at the moment :(

Upvote 0
Hehe, I'm convinced but anyone want my phone number to persuade my wife that it's something that will improve my and her quality of life ;)

Only joking, it's something that I really want to get but unfortunately we are moving house soon and there are a few other things that are taking priority at the moment :(

lol and i just thought about maybe we can say to her that the shifter stick can be used for a lot of other things:D

yeah right now moving can take a lot of the budget.....hey maybe next month....you may never know... ;)

Upvote 0
Ok, guys apologies hehe - never let your wife near your pc!!

But seriously, anymore reasons to persuade the missus?

Sorry if this is slightly offtopic (although it is about support..........supporting me to buy one lol) :D

Upvote 0
Mr and Mrs Siggsy,
Does peer pressure work over there. Maddie, my wife gave me my G25 as a birthday gift, because she loved me so much. ;)

OK actually she got it for me to keep me out of her space, and so she could head off to all of her craft classes all day.:D

Upvote 0
  • Antoine Morin

Hi !

Thanks for the guide Waku ..i'll stick to it for the next week and see if it makes some tenths in my pocket ;)

Upvote 0
  • Kubica

Hi I have a problem with my steering wheel, I hope i im the right section of the forum here. I have a verry verry old Logitech wingman, when i go to my control settings and push the gas I see I the gas indicator switches verry quickly form 80 to 100% over and over again (i hope you will understand what i mean) My second problem and what bothers me the moste If i brake full power and i want to hit the throttle a bit The brake is fading away instead of having full brakes and a little throttle.

Upvote 0
Hi I have a problem with my steering wheel, I hope i im the right section of the forum here. I have a verry verry old Logitech wingman, when i go to my control settings and push the gas I see I the gas indicator switches verry quickly form 80 to 100% over and over again (i hope you will understand what i mean) My second problem and what bothers me the moste If i brake full power and i want to hit the throttle a bit The brake is fading away instead of having full brakes and a little throttle.

Hi kubica,

To solve the so called "spikings" you describe go to http://www.wingmanteam.com/latest_software/beta_main.htm
and download the patch for that..

No braking and throttle together? Then you have combined pedals installed in your profiler (windows controlpanel->gamecontrollers) unmark the combined pedals (if possible with ancient wheels) and and start braking and throttling away! :)

good luck

Upvote 0
No braking and throttle together? Then you have combined pedals installed in your profiler (windows controlpanel->gamecontrollers) unmark the combined pedals (if possible with ancient wheels) and and start braking and throttling away! :)

good luck

lol guess who also was using combined pedals ;)

Kubica

this also might be of help clicky

i know its for the momo force but somethings should apply to yours.

good luck and if all else fails save up for a G25 :)

Upvote 0

good luck

dam when i uncheck the box and use seperate pedals, both my throttle and brake are either 0 or 100%, so have had to go back to combined :(

Upvote 0

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 546 68.7%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 344 43.3%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 363 45.7%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 184 23.1%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 214 26.9%
Back