Livery Editor Decal Replacer

EA Sports WRC Livery Editor Decal Replacer 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
nope. that's the cool thing about loose files and Unreal engine. there's no "project" all you gotta do is make a png of the logo you want, name it the same name as the logo you want to replace (you can get the file name from my mod), and then boot up UE4.27.2 (from epic games launcher), import the png files, set the png setting to nomipmaps if it isn't already (you can do this by double clicking on the png you just imported) and then cook the files, then drag and drop the files into the folders that I have in my mod. if you run into issues you can message me on here or on discord. #gnklein92
hey im gonna ask you, after i download the UE 4.27.2 whats template for your mod. im stuck in here. thanks
Screenshot 2023-11-27 221938.png

nope. that's the cool thing about loose files and Unreal engine. there's no "project" all you gotta do is make a png of the logo you want, name it the same name as the logo you want to replace (you can get the file name from my mod), and then boot up UE4.27.2 (from epic games launcher), import the png files, set the png setting to nomipmaps if it isn't already (you can do this by double clicking on the png you just imported) and then cook the files, then drag and drop the files into the folders that I have in my mod. if you run into issues you can message me on here or on discord. #gnklein92
Is it possible to know if someone got banned using your mod? I race in some series and wouldn't like to be banned, cheers!

do you think it will be possible to add your own logos in later updates?
Im driving for a real team, and they have their own sponsors - which I of course would like to add :)
The team have about 25 different sponsors
I don't think so. The mod is a replacer, and as of now, i'm unsure how someone else can add to a mod that is made already, without importing the png/jpg into unreal engine editor and cooking them. if you want, i explain how to make your own logos mod, here in the comments

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.