Livery Editor Decal Replacer

EA Sports WRC Livery Editor Decal Replacer 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
gnklein92 submitted a new resource:

Livery Editor Decal Replacer Ver 0.5 - Replaces the Generic Sponsor decals with real ones

Replaces the generic livery editor sponsor decals to some of the most common sponsors on WRC1, WRC2 and WRC Junior cars, such as Redbull(planned), Monster, Total(planned), Fanatec, Repsol, Castrol, Bell, Eibach and more!

I have only replaced about half of the decals, more to come.

Installation
Unzip and drop "WRC" folder to "EA SPORTS WRC/WRC/Content"
If pasted properly, you'll see "EA SPORTS WRC/WRC/Content/WRC".

Uninstall
Delete "EA SPORTS WRC/WRC/Content/WRC"...

Read more about this resource...

gnklein92 updated Livery Editor Decal Replacer Ver 0.5 with a new update entry:

Livery Editor Decal Replacer

Replaces the generic livery editor sponsor decals to some of the most common sponsors on WRC1, WRC2 and WRC Junior cars, such as Redbull, Monster, Total, Fanatec, Repsol, Castrol, Bell, Eibach and more!

I also threw in a sponsor that i know isn't really a rally racing sponsor, but its my most favorite coffee shop in my hometown. My little personal flair if you will.

See screenshots :)

Installation
Unzip and drop "WRC" folder to "EA SPORTS WRC/WRC/Content"
If pasted properly...

Read the rest of this update entry...

My custom livery. I know its probably not the greatest. I wanna see your guy's creations!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-11-16 004927.jpg
    Screenshot 2023-11-16 004927.jpg
    328 KB · Views: 150
  • Screenshot 2023-11-16 005020.jpg
    Screenshot 2023-11-16 005020.jpg
    241.3 KB · Views: 251
  • Screenshot 2023-11-16 005102.jpg
    Screenshot 2023-11-16 005102.jpg
    242.7 KB · Views: 252
Thanks for your job!!!
Still unclear for me the unreal unlock thingy...
Just one question: can you add more Shapes also, or just 2D pixel formats to the game?

Great job mate, i such a short Time, well donne !!
If I can suggest for a next uptate, it would be so cool to have the Subaru logo to recreate a team with Solberg's son :)

Is there any way to edit the mod files to change some of the logos or would we need your UE4 project file to do that?
nope. that's the cool thing about loose files and Unreal engine. there's no "project" all you gotta do is make a png of the logo you want, name it the same name as the logo you want to replace (you can get the file name from my mod), and then boot up UE4.27.2 (from epic games launcher), import the png files, set the png setting to nomipmaps if it isn't already (you can do this by double clicking on the png you just imported) and then cook the files, then drag and drop the files into the folders that I have in my mod. if you run into issues you can message me on here or on discord. #gnklein92

nope. that's the cool thing about loose files and Unreal engine. there's no "project" all you gotta do is make a png of the logo you want, name it the same name as the logo you want to replace (you can get the file name from my mod), and then boot up UE4.27.2 (from epic games launcher), import the png files, set the png setting to nomipmaps if it isn't already (you can do this by double clicking on the png you just imported) and then cook the files, then drag and drop the files into the folders that I have in my mod. if you run into issues you can message me on here or on discord. #gnklein92
Legend :inlove:

Well done for getting these out for the WRC game!

Only thing I want to point is Castrol recently refreshed their logo earlier this year, and so have Total (it's now under Total Energies).

Attachments

• Castrol_logo_2023.svg.png
    Castrol_logo_2023.svg.png
    39.3 KB · Views: 53
  • TotalEnergies_logo.svg.png
    TotalEnergies_logo.svg.png
    46.8 KB · Views: 45
Well done for getting these out for the WRC game!

Only thing I want to point is Castrol recently refreshed their logo earlier this year, and so have Total (it's now under Total Energies).
I am thinking about doing a part 2, with different logos, or even maybe just replace some of the shape decals with new logos. But i have to work on my EAFC 24 mods for now. After I get some work done for our Realism Mod team then i'll come back and add additional logos. But thanks for the suggestions!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.