Live Telemetry

Apps Live Telemetry 1.6.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Yea same, 0.176 and it doesn't seem to work. Unfortunately the python debug doesn't seem to mention anything either rip
Did you try the 1.6.2.alpha?
Other than that: the app will not work on cars with encyrpted data, like the p13 (but there should be only a few cars like that)
1638385064340.png

edit: @XuCrUtZ
Python:
config = ConfigParser(empty_lines_in_values=True, inline_comment_prefixes=(";","/","#","\\"), strict=False)

Last edited:
@XuCrUtZ
Code:
config = ConfigParser(
    empty_lines_in_values=False,
    inline_comment_prefixes=(";","/","#","\\","\t"),
    comment_prefixes=(";","/","#","\\","\t"),
    strict=False,
    allow_no_value=True)
edit:
if code<0: code = 256 + code # not an error :)

Last edited:
very useful tool..thx a lot!
Though i would like make a suggestion for further development...adding some kind of ARB-indicator (for balancing the front vs. rear ARB) and some kind of wing-stuff like the Kunos wing-app just streamlined and showing the effectiviness and the front %

very useful tool..thx a lot!
Though i would like make a suggestion for further development...adding some kind of ARB-indicator (for balancing the front vs. rear ARB) and some kind of wing-stuff like the Kunos wing-app just streamlined and showing the effectiviness and the front %
no arb data is exposed, almost same for aero, we get much less than the wings app can show

Last edited:
Hello creator
I am experiencing issues with 1.6.1 & 1.6.2.
Its a issues that someone else noted but there wasn't a follow up on their end. When I turn on the LT in game I get the menu with Camber, Lock, Wear, height, etc.. but the other windows are transparent. Ive tried 1.6.1 & .2
I tried on vanilla cars+ tracks and modded cars+ tracks. Same thing happens. While in game I turned all other overlays/mods off and just had that running and again same thing. Then I turned all mods off in the apps menu of CM and only left the SOL mods, again same thing.

View attachment 499814

Currently got the exact same problem.

I've tried it on the TCL 289 Mustang and Brabham BT20 so far and I've checked both boxes, run it in a separate lot of windows (as I thought it would maybe have a problem with too many apps running) and uh, still nothing..No error messages, no graphics in the boxes, I even did a clean uninstall and reinstall of the app manually rather than via CM and switched from 0.1.74 to 0.1.76 and still nothing.

Not sure what else to do as it looks like a very useful app.

P.S. my mate showed me his LT app working just fine with the same TCL Mustang that I've tried it on, and he had no issues.

Last edited:
So far my first tests run good with your Python App. Also read my review, don't install it via CM as files are missing after installation with that. Extract it manually!

If I had a wish I'd like a live camber display with number values, such as -0.15 or 0.30 etc. Just as the values in the .csv.

But overall thanks for the effort bringing a live telemetry to us :D

Last edited:
Hey, I installed it manually with CM 1.78 but I can't seem to get it working, could someone confirm if it's working for that version or not?

Edit: I got it working, but sometimes it crashes my game at random

Last edited:
Hi, i cant see the app on the right app. I have checked it on the game, and it shows the first two options live telemetry and telemetry engine, but i cannot touch anyting, and four wheels doesnt show up... any help??
Tried yed about delete and reinstall app but it doenst work.....

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.