Live Telemetry

Apps Live Telemetry 1.5.0

No permission to download

XuCrUtZ

25RPM
May 17, 2015
XuCrUtZ submitted a new resource:

Live Telemetry - Engine, suspension and tyre real time informations with no customization.

App

The app show on screen real time telemetry of engine, each tire and suspension individually. The goal with this app is not to replace the Assetto Corsa built-in apps with these information, but to help developing better setups more efficiently.

The app uses the mod file directly or the encrypted Kunos files to calculate it's limits, does not need configuration.

Telemetry Info
  • Engine Ideal...
Read more about this resource...

Xauntyse

1RPM
Jan 20, 2017
I'm not having any luck in getting the app to appear in my list of apps in Content Manager, or when I start a session in AC. Any way to troubleshoot this issue?

XuCrUtZ

25RPM
May 17, 2015
I'm not having any luck in getting the app to appear in my list of apps in Content Manager, or when I start a session in AC. Any way to troubleshoot this issue?
Did you enable the app in the Options -> General before getting into the car?

Nov 18, 2013
i had problems too, i fixed it like that:
(somehow ac could not load the "sim_info.py" from the above "sim_info\" folder, so i moved that file into libs too; in the end its a library too ;) )
1585116844603.png

Last edited:
Reactions: XuCrUtZ
Nov 18, 2013
i am using AC 1.16.3 with ShadersPatch and ContentManager to launch
But I also tried your version in Vanilla AC, still not working there...

Nov 18, 2013
Yeah, sometimes its just strange, some things just wont work on other pc's and no clue why.

Btw, are you ok with using your acd-extracting-stuff? I guess yes, you even put it on github... i was thinking about to make that too, but didnt realy need it, and now its done already ... ;)