AC Live Stream: GT3 @ Red Bull Ring - Sun 10Jun18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
@Eugene Abramoff please sign me in with a Porsche 911 GT3 R.

porsche-motorsport-image.jpg

Not that this has anything to do with that, but when I told you boys about running at night:cool:
View attachment 254496
View attachment 254497
Not going to take a spot this weekend because of the stuttering and screen freezes I experienced this past Sunday. It's just not safe right now:cautious::unsure::( You guys have fun:cool:
Yeah, I saw another video with that mod with GT1 at Laguna and that was just spectacular :D

Too bad you can't join, hopefully you'll figure out what the issue is soon. Maybe just try to updater the stupid windows, it is a core problem in every case anyway :D

Will go Huracan GT3 this time :)

@Dirk Steffen are you going to win to celebrate Porsche's 70th birthday?
That's an order so tall I simply could not imagine to fill it with the alien talent we have here at RD.
This is clearly not as of a lack of Porsche performance rather a matter of skills or lack thereof.

After all I am is just the Porsche Factory Jackass™ and as such I am allowed to consistently underperform and still have a good time driving the worlds BEST cars in exotic places.

That's an order so tall I simply could not imagine to fill it with the alien talent we have here at RD.
This is clearly not as of a lack of Porsche performance rather a matter of skills or lack thereof.

After all I am is just the Porsche Factory Jackass™ and as such I am allowed to consistently underperform and still have a good time driving the worlds BEST cars in exotic places.

Haha I'm with you on that mate! Just spent 3 hours cleaning for tomorrow's Porsche 70 event. Circa 660 Porsches turning up. I may wet myself multiple times!

20180608_223626.jpg

Haha I'm with you on that mate! Just spent 3 hours cleaning for tomorrow's Porsche 70 event. Circa 660 Porsches turning up. I may wet myself multiple times!

20180608_223626.jpg
Sweet ;-)

If you do the wetting yourself bit, best do it in someone else's car … in someones Audi preferably!?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back