rF2 Live Stream: EnduRacers GTE @ Sebring - Fri 08Jun18

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
on the second race my Internet decided to stop working for couple of hours, shame I was running a comfortable 7th.

Thanks for the races, it was fun, many close battles. :thumbsup:

Sorry guys but I'm gonna pull out of this one, this would have been my first race with rF2, but I didn't have the time to practice at all and I don't feel comfortable enough behind the wheel yet, I don't want to ruin the evening for anyone else. Maybe next time!
I'm also going to have to drop out. For what ever reason I can't get my G27 wheel to work properly with rfactor 2 - wheel range is completely off :( Sorry.
I'm sorry that you could not join us last night guys. Hopefully we will see you next time. :)

@balage06 I wouldn't worry too much about being off the pace, and not feeling comfortable. This is a club race, which is ultimately intended to be for fun - there is absolutely no pressure. And if you join these events people will be more than happy to help you improve your skills. :thumbsup: I appreciate that last night's event may have seemed a little bit daunting, especially with such a large number of cars on the grid, but if an event takes your fancy then I say "go for it". :D Even if you are slow and at the back of the grid it doesn't matter; I'm not exactly the quickest or most skilled of drivers either, but these events are so enjoyable. :geek: As long as you take it easy (don't panic and drive beyond your skill level) and drive "safely" (don't take unnecessary risks, and pick your battles wisely) then it will not be a problem. ;)

@pattikins let's hope that you can get this fixed soon. :rolleyes:

@Joseph Wright thank you for yet another fantastic broadcast! In spite of live timing going awry during the first race you did a brilliant job! :thumbsup: Can't wait for next week's live stream! ;)

Thanks also to all of those who took part in last night's race(s). It was great to have such a large grid - it has been a while since we last saw a grid of this size - and the event was such good fun! :geek: Additionally I would like to thank @Gasper Zupan in particular for the brilliant battle that we had in the first race - you really pushed me hard mate, to the extent that my heart was pounding and my body was perspiring just as quick as I was driving! :roflmao: There was so much action and excitement; it was quite possibly one of the closest and best battles that I have ever had in my 9 years of sim-racing. :D

Finally, I would like to quickly apologise to a few people - @avenger82, for the contact during the second race (specifically at Hairpin), @Ingemar Petersson, for the contact at Sunset Bend, and @Jens Roos, for being a liability in both races and accidentally taking you out at Tower in the first race. :redface:

I look forward to seeing you all again next week for the special "90 Minutes of Le Mans" event! :x3:

Yeah @Daiman Patel that was a fantastic battle. It was tricky for me to overtake you, as you were a bit faster on the back straight.. and I didn't want to risk anything going into Sunset, since I have a special history with that curve :D ;) But I believe we've been side by side once or twice in that turn anyway. We always gave each other just enough room to keep the cars on the black stuff and thats whats making racing so exciting. Oh yeah, I needed a shower too hehe :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back