rF2 Live Stream: EnduRacers GTE @ Sebring - Fri 08Jun18

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I have to sign out guys, sorry.
Something came up and I will probably not make it in time, also considering the grid size, it will probably not run (smooth) for me in VR. I considered going back to my one screen setup for this race, did a few laps last night but it felt so out of place and strange back with a screen after over a year of VR.
Also, as it already has 26,5°C in my room without the PC running at full max, combining that with stuttering lagging game play just might turn out to be more frustrating then anything else.:whistling:
Enjoy the race, I will try to get onto the stream when I am home in time!:)

I have to sign out guys, sorry.
Something came up and I will probably not make it in time, also considering the grid size, it will probably not run (smooth) for me in VR. I considered going back to my one screen setup for this race, did a few laps last night but it felt so out of place and strange back with a screen after over a year of VR.
Also, as it already has 26,5°C in my room without the PC running at full max, combining that with stuttering lagging game play just might turn out to be more frustrating then anything else.:whistling:
Enjoy the race, I will try to get onto the stream when I am home in time!:)
I'm sorry to hear that mate. I shall remove you from the list. Hopefully we shall see you again next week for the "Special Event". :D

Sorry Daiman but I'm going to have to give it a miss tonight:(, I'll try to catch the stream and enjoy your races folks
I'm sorry to hear that @Stephen Gibb. :( I shall remove you from the list. But not to worry mate - if I can find the time then I might join you guys online tomorrow, and if not then I will definitely see you next week for what should be an epic event! :) I can't wait! :x3:

With heartache I have to sign out from today's the race :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:.
broken-heart-valentine-background_1048-4957.jpg

Hope to see you next time! ;)

Sorry guys but I'm gonna pull out of this one, this would have been my first race with rF2, but I didn't have the time to practice at all and I don't feel comfortable enough behind the wheel yet, I don't want to ruin the evening for anyone else. Maybe next time!

I'm also going to have to drop out. For what ever reason I can't get my G27 wheel to work properly with rfactor 2 - wheel range is completely off :( Sorry.

I just saw the repetition of the start of the second race, I feel the hit behind Van der Linden, without excuses.
Very aggressive starts without giving space, It's not a championship it's a race to have fun I prefer to leave some space and run the entire race, but hey, it's just my opinion.

@bartolaf i think we made contact at the start of the 2. race, thats why i was waiting after the first lap. Did not really feel the hit, but saw the damage and decided to give position.

I was running a slightly modified default setup and felt like i was in a different class, lost up to 1 sec in the slipstream looks like there is a lot to gain :whistling:
See you next time!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 352 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 247 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.8%
  • < 5 years