rF2 Live Stream: EnduRacers GTE @ Bathurst - Fri 25May18

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
No practise, and it showed! Got caught up in the startline accident in race 1 which forced me into the wall. No the best way to start a club event... Tried to find some pace during the race, but this was too much for my little ferrari, and i killed its engine a couple of laps before the end.

Race 2 went just as badly, spinning on lap 1. Hit the wall later so i thought it best to retire my hobbled car rather than cause more chaos!

Next time i'm definitely putting in some laps before i race!!

Cheers all.

Just nothing to say.
This car/track combo was AMAZING.

Race 1 was...meh. To many errors (stupid errors) and I threw away my race like an idiot (plus, my apologize to Radoslaw for my really, really, REALLY idiotic move. Sorry mate :().

Race 2 was...TERRIFIC. I had a fantastic close fight with @BloodySalmonMan for the second place that took out all my remaining energy. Then the NANI?! moment comes (not sure if it was my fault for not giving you enought space or what) but it was so much a funny fight that I didn't even care if I was out of the games. Really really enjoyed it!

Thank you guys!

PS: @Joseph Wright After the race I saw the stream...hearing you struggle trying to say my surname correctly was....I don't know, I loved it :roflmao:! Thank you for your commentary, top notch!

Just nothing to say.
This car/track combo was AMAZING.

Race 1 was...meh. To many errors (stupid errors) and I threw away my race like an idiot (plus, my apologize to Radoslaw for my really, really, REALLY idiotic move. Sorry mate :().

Race 2 was...TERRIFIC. I had a fantastic close fight with @BloodySalmonMan for the second place that took out all my remaining energy. Then the NANI?! moment comes (not sure if it was my fault for not giving you enought space or what) but it was so much a funny fight that I didn't even care if I was out of the games. Really really enjoyed it!

Thank you guys!

PS: @Joseph Wright After the race I saw the stream...hearing you struggle trying to say my surname correctly was....I don't know, I loved it :roflmao:! Thank you for your commentary, top notch!
Well I was shouting ‘NANI?!?!’ As I’m a pure Japanese:D I just take it as a racing incident but could be my fault tho, and if so sorry about that. Looking forward to racing with you mate!

I had a bit of a nasty surprise on the very first lap due to a terrible lag I was suffering from for some reason (come on, rF2, why are you like this...)

Apologies to @Ingemar Petersson who had the misfortune to find himself half-crashing, half-phasing through my car, but obviously there was nothing I could do. Good thing there are the access roads, though - I thought my race is over. Surprisingly enough it wasn't, despite being over 20 seconds behind everyone else - I actually managed to almost catch up in the end and somehow even finished like 14th or something like that.

The second race, though, was absolutely amazing. It was similar to the AMS F3 race on Wednesday - the car just felt great (despite my best efforts to make a setup for it ;) ) and driving it was just pure fun. Spent most of my race battling with @Stephen Gibb and @Roy Magnes - I'm starting to see a pattern there ;) And then I had a fairly close finish with someone else, but I can't for the life of me remember who it was. I will upload a video of the race when I can.

I'm really glad I decided to join, despite thinking it might not be the best idea. It actually was a great idea. Thanks everyone for the race! :thumbsup:

(And apologies to @Daiman Patel for kinda leaving mid sentence on TS as it seemed - I was hovering over the disconnect button for a while and my finger twitched a bit...:redface: )

All I can say is unbelievable.
Sorry to the 2 cars taken out coming on to the back straight. I went for the slip stream and the car ahead lifted / braked I had to go off track. Apologies.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back