rF2 Live Stream: EnduRacers GTE @ Bathurst - Fri 25May18

rFactor 2 Racing Club event

Daiman Patel

rFactor 2 Technical Assistant
CLUB RACING Flyer.png

The Radical SR3-RSX has unfortunately not been as popular or exciting as we had expected, so it is time for a change. To put a bit of life back into our regular Friday night meetings we are going to turn the tables... since the latest update the reviews have been largely positive, so it is time for us to also take advantage of the latest craze! May I present the EnduRacers GTE Club Series! (It's no more, or less competitive than regular club races, but I thought it would be worth making the events sound a bit more snazzy!) Let's make Friday night fun again!

The first EnduRacers GTE event will take place at Bathurst, which is the perfect circuit for close, action-packed racing in these tin-top cars!

Who can join?
All premium members can sign up for this event and a maximum of one server will be available for this event. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well.

Server and TeamSpeak Password: click here (TEAMSPEAK IS MANDATORY)
TeamSpeak Installation Guide: click here
Racing Club Rules: click here
Incident Reporting: click here

Server Name:
RACEDEPARTMENT.COM GTE
Cars: EnduRacers Endurance Series (v2.0) - only GTE cars will be available on the night
Track: Bathurst
Fixed Setups: No (Setups can be shared)
Driving Assists: Auto Clutch, Auto Shifting

Practice: 19:00 GMT (20 minutes)
Qualifying: 19:20 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm Up: 19:30 (5 minutes)
Race: 19:35 GMT (20 minutes + Formation Lap)
Warm Up 2: 19:55 GMT (5 minutes)
Race 2: 20:00 GMT (20 minutes + Formation Lap)

Warm Up 3: 20:20 GMT (5 minutes)
Race 3: 20:25 GMT (20 minutes + Formation Lap)

CHOOSE YOUR CAR ON THE NIGHT!
All GTE cars will be available for selection. Feel free to switch between cars during the practice session, but please avoid switching between races - your qualifying position will not be restored.

Entry List
  1. [COLOR=rgb(179, 0, 0)]Daiman Patel[/COLOR]
  2. Joseph Wright - Live Stream & Commentary
  3. jego
  4. Stephen Gibb
  5. Rui F. Martins
  6. FeltHat
  7. Steve Le Gallez
  8. Matt Le Gallez
  9. Ingemar Petersson
  10. avenger82
  11. Pauli Ahonen
  12. Juan Roguez
  13. Nick Gregory
  14. Piero Favretti
  15. Noé Bernal
  16. Alan B
  17. JaimeDK
  18. BloodySalmonMan
  19. Ross McGregor
  20. Roy Magnes
  21. Peter Stokman
  22. Davide Sciacca
  23. Martin Fiala
  24. Mike McGeer
  25. Andres Sanchez
  26. Theo van den Brink
  27. alex_200
  28. Empty Slot
  29. Empty Slot
  30. Empty Slot
utp: 62 DP

SERVER IS UP!

Last edited:
Just tried the Ferrari, but I cant adjust my side mirrors.... they are sort of zoomed in I guess and adjusting them with the usual keys does nothing, except for CTRL+Shift+ Seat position, but that does not help at all, and only works on the left one for some reason...
This will make it very hard to drive the car if I cant see anything on my sides. :(

Daiman Patel

Just tried the Ferrari, but I cant adjust my side mirrors.... they are sort of zoomed in I guess and adjusting them with the usual keys does nothing, except for CTRL+Shift+ Seat position, but that does not help at all, and only works on the left one for some reason...
This will make it very hard to drive the car if I cant see anything on my sides. :(
Do you use a VR headset? If not then I would recommend using the virtual mirrors; these may also work with VR, but if not then unfortunately I am not sure what else to suggest. This is either a bug in the game or with the cars, so it might be worth raising an issue with the developers. Sorry I cannot be more helpful.

Do you use a VR headset? If not then I would recommend using the virtual mirrors; these may also work with VR, but if not then unfortunately I am not sure what else to suggest. This is either a bug in the game or with the cars, so it might be worth raising an issue with the developers. Sorry I cannot be more helpful.
Yea I am using VR. I will post it on the studio397 forums, just wondered why apparently no one else seems to have this problem.

YEEES MY PC IS BACK ON AGAIN!
Sign me in please!

Aaggghhj again! I cleared everything in C-drive and reinstalled OS but it changed nothing unfortunately. I did a bit of practice yesterday morning and it was so fun though. I’m kind of done with this... don’t wanna get distracted by this annoyance anymore not sure when it’s going to be to be back but I’ll take a break from simracing for now. Sorry guys I really enjoyed all events you (@Stephen Gibb , @Daiman Patel) organised and battles with many of you guys. Looking forward to racing again!

Daiman Patel

I'm in please
Sign me up please
I have added all of you to the list! :)

Aaggghhj again! I cleared everything in C-drive and reinstalled OS but it changed nothing unfortunately. I did a bit of practice yesterday morning and it was so fun though. I’m kind of done with this... don’t wanna get distracted by this annoyance anymore not sure when it’s going to be to be back but I’ll take a break from simracing for now. Sorry guys I really enjoyed all events you (@Stephen Gibb , @Daiman Patel) organised and battles with many of you guys. Looking forward to racing again!
There's no need for you to apologise mate - there is often nothing that you can do to avoid these situations. I'm sorry to hear about your technical issues. :( We look forward to having you back with us again soon! :rolleyes:

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 86 19.3%
  • €151-500

Votes: 121 27.1%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 73 16.4%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 39 8.7%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 45 10.1%
  • €3001-5000