rF2 Live Stream: EnduRacers GTE @ Algarve International Circuit (Portimao) - Fri 29Jun18

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Looks like it might be the gp version that is currently loaded on the server for this race (horrible right left right at the start) any chance it can be updated to the gt layout?
I thought the GP circuit (a.k.a. Circuit 1) would be the one without the chicane at the start, and that the GT circuit (a.k.a. Circuit 6) includes this chicane... :O_o: It appears as though I am wrong - my apologies! :redface: I have now switched the layout to Circuit 1, which is what seems to be the GT circuit. :whistling: Sorry if this is a bit confusing... I'm a tad confused as well! :roflmao:

I thought the GP circuit (a.k.a. Circuit 1) would be the one without the chicane at the start, and that the GT circuit (a.k.a. Circuit 6) includes this chicane... :O_o: It appears as though I am wrong - my apologies! :redface: I have now switched the layout to Circuit 1, which is what seems to be the GT circuit. :whistling: Sorry if this is a bit confusing... I'm a tad confused as well! :roflmao:
It's tricky to figure out, doesn't seem to be any clear map on what's what, just the website lists gp as 19 turns gt as 17.

GP should just be forgotten :D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back