rF2 Live Stream: EnduRacers GTE @ Algarve International Circuit (Portimao) - Fri 29Jun18

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Im having a hard time understanding why i was so much slower in the race. After the first 2 laps i lost total control over the tire temps, i had TC on low ... maybe that was the reason i was slow accelerating out of corners with warm tires.
2. race gave it all, first lap: 1:39.3, after that i never got close again and did mostly mid 40.
Never had such a huge issue with tire temps in the other games, maybe over time i can figure that out ..
See you next time!

G'day chaps! Well, that was yet another interesting event last night! :laugh: In spite of the low numbers - I am sorry about this - it was still good fun! :D The circuit was certainly interesting - nothing like I had expected - and we will definitely be revisiting it again in the future! ;)

Thank you to those of you who did take part last night - I hope that you enjoyed the event as much as I did! :x3: I shall also take this opportunity to apologise to @Joseph Wright for not quite being able to put on a show, similar to that which we have seen in the past few weeks, for the broadcast; we hope to have you back again next week, at Road America, where we will hopefully have a larger grid (comparable to this week) that is able to provide a lot of action! The sign-up list is certainly looking good at the moment! :sneaky:

On that note, I would like to quickly remind everyone about next week's race, for which we shall be switching to the well received and popular Endurance Pack by Studio 397. Now that we have seen the level of interest, both the GTE and LMP3 events that are due to take place next week will be using the cars from this new pack. :thumbsup: We hope to see you on track at Road America!

Sorry for late notice but gonna have to miss. Internet fault :(. It was working when I got in but went off - then came back - now is off again. Apparently will be fixed tonite.
Oh dear, I'm sorry to hear that mate. :( I was experiencing a similar problem last week, but thankfully it was fixed just before the race. You are not with Virgin Media by any chance are you? :p Their fibre network does like to have these moments every now and again... :whistling:

My button box gave up on the test session, can't get it fixed as of yet.
I sign out.
That's a real shame - clearly you have been enjoying these rFactor 2 club events so much that the buttons have been pressed too many times! :giggle:

Hopefully we will see both of you again for next week's event at Road America! :D

Im having a hard time understanding why i was so much slower in the race. After the first 2 laps i lost total control over the tire temps, i had TC on low ... maybe that was the reason i was slow accelerating out of corners with warm tires.
2. race gave it all, first lap: 1:39.3, after that i never got close again and did mostly mid 40.
Never had such a huge issue with tire temps in the other games, maybe over time i can figure that out ..
See you next time!
Hmmm, that's very strange... :O_o: Now that your wish has been granted, let's hope that you have better luck with the cars from the Studio 397 Endurance Pack next week! ;)

Oh dear, I'm sorry to hear that mate. :( I was experiencing a similar problem last week, but thankfully it was fixed just before the race. You are not with Virgin Media by any chance are you? :p Their fibre network does like to have these moments every now and again... :whistling:
Yes, Virgin Media. Service faults used to happen frequently in my area - but has been much better the past 6 months. Connection was restored at 10pm. I did 2 hours practice for this race the previous evening. Ah well, looking forward to the S397 cars next week!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back