little heads up about the company called Sim-Rigs in the UK

Hi all,

Just a little heads up about the company called Sim-Rigs in the UK

Wasn't sure whether to do this or not as "mud slinging" is not my scene. But after what i have went through and times being what they are financially wise, i thought it best just to alert the good people on here about this company.

I ordered a rig in May and was told after an email inquiring about delivery times that it would be 7 - 10 days.

Well after countless lies from the company including 3 bogus tracking numbers and trying to shift the blame onto everything and everyone else for not getting my order, i cancelled and requested a refund. Which was met with an email saying your rig is getting shipped tomorrow which was about the 8th time i had heard that. So i emailed back asking for a tracking number to prove that it was ready to be shipped and got one. Only problem was, after a live chat to TNT, the tracking number turned out -again - to be completely made up.

I mean, what company or person would do that??

I am now in the process of legal action to get my money back as the company just keeps fobbing me off with -

you have been refunded do you not have it?

Its not our fault its Stripes (an online payment company like paypal)

I have bank transferred the money you should have it now.

I will look into it and get back to you etc etc.....

Its been an absolute nightmare which, at a time like this, i'm sure anyone can do without.

I am sure there will be happy customers out there that ordered from Sim Rigs but i would imagine there will be a few in the same boat as me and for that reason i have decided to put this post up so as people can make up their own minds whether its worth the risk placing an order.

Hope this does not come across as sour grapes. I wish this post had been up the day before i decided to whack £600 down the drain!!!

Choose wisely folks!!

AVOID!!!!AVOID!!!!AVOID!!!
Going to give you another view of this company Sim Rigs Ltd / James Hayward.
Not only are they not providing the goods to the consumers they are not paying their suppliers, so ripping off people from all angles.
The tales of "The money has been sent", "There is a problem with the bank", even forwarding fake emails claiming to be from the bank are all too familiar.
This man has a history, a criminal fraudulent one under the true name of Barry David Hayward.
If anyone is owed money from him or not getting their purchased goods I recommend seeking legal advice immediately before he fulfills his boasts of getting his girlfriend fake breasts!

Upvote 0
AVOID!!!!AVOID!!!!AVOID!!!

Barry David Hayward.
If anyone is owed money from him or not getting their purchased goods I recommend seeking legal advice immediately before he fulfills his boasts of getting his girlfriend fake breasts!
intersting what the google finds on him (if its really the same guy):

Last edited:
Upvote 0
No these guys are great, heard nothing but good things from them, Racing Sim Rigs.

I heard good things about these guys also Sim-Rigs UK, I almost bought a rig from them around April-May also,

Yeah please don't confuse us with anyone else .... We are a customer / community focused company.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Quick update. Sim Rigs. commented on my video with the following message.

" Wow not sure what is is about but we have stock we sell all the time. Get your facts right before you post this. We have stock in and sell all the time. People also collect stock. Ask Dave Cameron he has our steering mount. "

In reply, I recommended he posted a response on this thread.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Great job, refreshing to see with all that is going on!
I spoke with Chris at Racing Sim Rigs awesome guy! and very generous we came to a arrangement to provide Jamie with one of there RSR GT1L Cockpits they look fantastic, Jamie will just need to find a seat he likes for it once its posted over to him,
again really warms the heart to see the end of this issues we was reading about and the awesome community spirit of the RD community coming together to assist when needed,
Awesome guys over at Racing Sim Rigs!

Upvote 0
Wow. and i do mean wow!!

Ok, i actually logged on to give an update on the situation. I have kind of kept away as i was given some false hope the other week so i wanted to see how that panned out before posting anything else.

So i messaged him on the 1st September stating that i still hadn't been refunded after him asking for my bank details. And basically saying to him if he has no intentions of refunding me, just say so i can stop asking and leave it to my solicitor. He responded with a long message (unusual as normally they are just one or 2 sentences) saying he was sorry for what had all happened, he was not a prick and he due to his bank account being frozen - the fault of another customer! - that all refunds would be completed before the week was out.
He also said he after refunding me, he would send me a free rig. I replied saying that if that did happen, i would donate a sizable chunk of the refund to a charity of his choice.
So the week ended, then another week past and still nothing.

I emailed him on the 12th September saying enough was enough, I offered him another 2 weeks to refund me or i was calling the police to report fraud. I said i did not want a reply to my message, just to be refunded.
he did not reply.

The today at 4.30ish i get an email out of the blue asking (for the 4th time) for my bank details so he can refund me.

Then i log in here and come across all this!!

My partner actually had a tear in her eye.

I am overwhelmed by this show of generosity. CC and Racing Sim Rigs, thats unbelievable what you are offering me. But please dont feel like you have to do it.

Honestly, just being on here and having so many people see my story and fingers crossed, if it can help not a single one of you having to deal with what i have had to, is enough for me to feel so much better about the situation.

Now, if you will excuse me for a bit, i need a beer......

Upvote 0
Wow. and i do mean wow!!

Ok, i actually logged on to give an update on the situation. I have kind of kept away as i was given some false hope the other week so i wanted to see how that panned out before posting anything else.

So i messaged him on the 1st September stating that i still hadn't been refunded after him asking for my bank details. And basically saying to him if he has no intentions of refunding me, just say so i can stop asking and leave it to my solicitor. He responded with a long message (unusual as normally they are just one or 2 sentences) saying he was sorry for what had all happened, he was not a prick and he due to his bank account being frozen - the fault of another customer! - that all refunds would be completed before the week was out.
He also said he after refunding me, he would send me a free rig. I replied saying that if that did happen, i would donate a sizable chunk of the refund to a charity of his choice.
So the week ended, then another week past and still nothing.

I emailed him on the 12th September saying enough was enough, I offered him another 2 weeks to refund me or i was calling the police to report fraud. I said i did not want a reply to my message, just to be refunded.
he did not reply.

The today at 4.30ish i get an email out of the blue asking (for the 4th time) for my bank details so he can refund me.

Then i log in here and come across all this!!

My partner actually had a tear in her eye.

I am overwhelmed by this show of generosity. CC and Racing Sim Rigs, thats unbelievable what you are offering me. But please dont feel like you have to do it.

Honestly, just being on here and having so many people see my story and fingers crossed, if it can help not a single one of you having to deal with what i have had to, is enough for me to feel so much better about the situation.

Now, if you will excuse me for a bit, i need a beer......
Hi Jamie,
its all arranged and paid for already send Chris your delivery details and he will send over the rig,
leave all that stress behind you where it belongs and just concentrate positive things for once,
go have a few beers then throw Chris your details!! :D

Upvote 0
Hi Jamie,
its all arranged and paid for already send Chris your delivery details and he will send over the rig,
leave all that stress behind you where it belongs and just concentrate positive things for once,
go have a few beers then throw Chris your details!! :D

Send your delivery addy over and we will get this over to you :) if your not to far away il drop it to you this weekend :)

Upvote 0
Awesome :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: @CC @Racing Sim Rigs UK

daumen3.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hope you all dont mind but i decided to have 2 beers!!

I have sent my address to Racing Sim Rigs and told him that i will make sure i make some sort of donation somewhere appropriate to show my thanks for what i am receiving.

Wish i hadn't read the comments on the youtube vid though, thats made my blood boil.

I genuinely only started this thread to tell people to be careful ordering from this company.

Nothing more. I didnt start it to bad mouth anyone.

My partner said to me earlier, next time do your research. I ordered from them as they were a UK company and i like to support "our own" if you know what i mean.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hope you all dont mind but i decided to have 2 beers!!

I have sent my address to Racing Sim Rigs and told him that i will make sure i make some sort of donation somewhere appropriate to show my thanks for what i am receiving.

Wish i hadn't read the comments on the youtube vid though, thats made my blood boil.

I genuinely only started this thread to tell people to be careful ordering from this company.

My partner said to me earlier, next time do your research. I ordered from them as they were a UK company and i like to support "our own" if you know what i mean.
Donate it on a premium membership to support the community :D

Upvote 0

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes