License Discussion/Issues

Does anyone know how I can get BTB to work? I've purchased the license and had the program running for a few months, the BTB website says my current license expires 24th November, I've made no changes to my PC and the clock has not been changed yet apparently my license has expired!
I've re-downloaded the current license to no avail. No emails have been answered regarding this hence posting the question here.

Website owners have their contact information available, but not necessarily on their website. The information can be looked up on Google.

Before sending any emails, spend a minute or two looking at this picture. This will ensure that you are not angry because it's impossible to be angry after looking at that picture.

Interesting update.... I took my lap top down to my mums for a few days whilst she was recouperating from radio therapy.
On the 3rd day with no net connection I tried btb...... AND IT WORKED....... I used it for 2 days.
I came home last night connected to the net and bingo.... TRIAL PERIOD EXPIRED....

SERIOUSLY BRENDON WHAT THE F^%k

4 days after re licensing it craps itself.........

PLEASE BE A MAN and stand up and support the people that try to support you.

I'm now considering following or joining some of the others to get some sort of responce or fix.
PLEASE....

If the net connection is linked to you then give back the usage of the program.
I have used the same laptop for 2 years with no changes to ANY hardware........

Its just BS

help please... waiting waiting for license,,,

Hi Can some one out there help me,, the trail version expired so i did the right thing and paid the money for the license. recieved and email to say i had to upload a HID file (i think that is what it is called) and it said i should recieve my license in an email with in 48 hours, time keeps going by and nothing has arrived in my email. tried to email for help but have had no reply. I cant use the program as everytime i try to open it it just says the trial has expired. I am really looking forward to continuing working on it. how can i go about getting this license if i dont get any replies to my emails. or did i just waste my money. can anyone shed some light on this for me please.
thankyou in advance
regards
shane....

Hi everyone, another victim here :( ... the things is that I add a new tera Hard Drive, and I read a post that says I should convert it into an external one, so how can I do it? and does it really solve my license problem?

Please help

P.D: what about that crack option? I guess I paid for it so I'am free to do that...... right?

I have request to Brendon (if he reads this) and maybe thats a good Idea:

It would be cool to switch my Evo License to Pro License, because I'm now working on rfactor and RBR with the BTB Pro-Demo. But I have paid for the Evo Version of BTB, cause I first wanted to make tracks for GTR2. But now GTR2 isn't interesting for me anymore and I don't have the money to spend another 79Aussie-$ for Pro Version.

If this is not possible, it's not a shame. But it would be very great if!

I got a beta licence acouple of weeks ago and since then I have taken the plunge finaly...and migrated from xp to Windows 7 and upgraded my chip board and card which has had the effect of killing my other licence, and when i go to the beta licence page there is no function to re-up my current hardware id and get another licence what do i do can someone please help

Welcome to the Cloud and the world of server-dependent licenses!

They will always go down when you least need it - even if you paid for the software.

Don't buy it. Don't accept it! My 2c...

It appears to be that nobody else did not mailed author of software from site being down, I send mail at late Sunday evening/night and he did reply me yesterday, I think delay is not too long considering product is work of one man and certainly that man has to have a job to make living, we are so few that has bought license, maybe just enough that he can spend part of his time improving the product. But of course I don't know all the backgrounds, I'm just not very quick jumping on the gun with issues of these kind of 'privateer' projects, things surely would be different with kinds of EA, at least software would not been improved this much without asking to buy 10 new licenses.

Problem is always opportunity to seek solution, not to throw a stone, that is my 2c.

Just had the same problem. Created license 7 days ago and it's already giving me the license error. Gotta admit that licensing is just plain awful, this type of license system is only causing problems to the legitimate users, not to the ones using illegal versions. Shame.

I gues the thing is that btb doesn´t officially support win 7. Or does it allready? I think xp ( mayby vista I don´t know ) is the only platform where the licensing system is quaranteed to work. So thats the deal and if you want to use it with win 7 then you kind of have to accept the proplems.

My license is not working either. This is unacceptable.

Ashttp://www.racedepartment.com/members/iltavilli.htmlhttp://www.racedepartment.com/members/iltavilli.html Iltavilli just mentioned THIS is why there is a pirated version. I wish Piddy would realize that those of us that buy the software shouldn't be punished for buying it and that this is not going to make anyone thinking about buying it want to.
I can understand his frustration, but I don't think that there is enough of a market segment to make a living from this one program. To try and do so will make you crazy. Understand I'm not mad at Piddy but the reality is the users level of frustration can never outweigh the utility of the software (i.e. Vista).

Alex Forbin

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back