License Discussion/Issues

Does anyone know how I can get BTB to work? I've purchased the license and had the program running for a few months, the BTB website says my current license expires 24th November, I've made no changes to my PC and the clock has not been changed yet apparently my license has expired!
I've re-downloaded the current license to no avail. No emails have been answered regarding this hence posting the question here.

I changed my video card, from Nvidia to Amd and had no problem. BUT I'm running BTB Evo with Vista and I tell my PC what a good PC it is, every morning. In other words it SHOULD be alright, BUT!

lol - that's good news. I'll give it a try. And I've always assumed that my computer knows and understands how I feel about it. Maybe this is a good time to have a real sit-down, heart to dual-core processor conversation. :p
Thanks!

Looking for some help. I had a laptop that I took to Iraq on deployment last year. That laptop crashed due to a motherboard failure, so I bought a new one. I have a pro license, is ther a way to use the new laptop without having to purchase BTB alll over again?

Looking for some help. I had a laptop that I took to Iraq on deployment last year. That laptop crashed due to a motherboard failure, so I bought a new one. I have a pro license, is ther a way to use the new laptop without having to purchase BTB alll over again?

Unfortunately you have to wait until your current license expires, then you can generate a new one.

When I go to purchase BTB Evo it is going to take out £56 or whatever which is fine but where is the option to only renew monthly? My trail should run out very soon but I will only have this computer for maybe a month at most so I don't want the year renew :p

I hae little problem with my license. With the normal version of the beta. For the normal version, the software doesn't want to work at all even if i put my .license downloaded on site. I reboot, I unsistall, reinstall a lot of time but all the same result, the lock system is on.
I'm on Seven 64bit.
does anyone could explain me why i can't use Bob's track builder?

Question, currently I have a license for both EVO & Pro tied to my current PC, with about a 8-10 month to expire, but have built a new system, is it possible to add two more license to my current account?. On BTB license page, "Obtaining a license" their is only two slots.

I just tried to open Bobs Track Builder and a window comes up telling the trial has run out. I am puzzled by this as I paid for BTB and have been using it without an issue for over a year. I have a license file in the BTB folder. Running HID didnt seem to help either.

I just tried to open Bobs Track Builder and a window comes up telling the trial has run out. I am puzzled by this as I paid for BTB and have been using it without an issue for over a year. I have a license file in the BTB folder. Running HID didnt seem to help either.

Did you upload your new hardware ID document to the bobstrackbuilder website?
Next day a new license file should be available there.

Remember to remove old license when you receive & drop in you new one too Brian- that got me the first time around.....

There is no where on the site for me to upload my Hardware ID Document. When I go to the site and log in it wants me to log in again when I try to go to the page to upload it, so I try to log in like it says and then the page just refreshes and wants me to log in again. The shows that I am logged in so I know I typed my password right.

Once you have logged in does that button then change to your user name?
If so then hover cursor over your user name & select 'License' & continue on from there.....
Yes, confusing I know & I can't take you much beyond there until my own license runs out again & I have a chance to work out how it al;l happens once again......
Just remember though, when your given the option to renew for a selected amount of time.....make it for only a few months just in case your PC dies or changes at some stage & needs a new license.....this way you won''t have to wait a year or more...... ;-)

Once you have logged in does that button then change to your user name?
If so then hover cursor over your user name & select 'License' & continue on from there.....
Yes, confusing I know & I can't take you much beyond there until my own license runs out again & I have a chance to work out how it al;l happens once again......
Just remember though, when your given the option to renew for a selected amount of time.....make it for only a few months just in case your PC dies or changes at some stage & needs a new license.....this way you won''t have to wait a year or more...... ;-)

Yes the button changes to my user name, I have seen the License button you are talking about but it is no longer there when hover the cursor over my username.

Brenden my license finish last week, y make the update for the new licence and y recive the email. Now my problem is, y format my PC and y change new HDD, put the new licence and show the message lock sistem on BTB. My SO is win 7 64, Grafic card ATI readon 4870x2. Please help, y dont now if is the new HDD the problem.

Brenden my license finish last week, y make the update for the new licence and y recive the email. Now my problem is, y format my PC and y change new HDD, put the new licence and show the message lock sistem on BTB. My SO is win 7 64, Grafic card ATI readon 4870x2. Please help, y dont now if is the new HDD the problem.

Hi xavelha

By formatting your PC you have probably changed your Hardware ID number. Unfortunately, that means that you will either have to wait until your current license expires or buy a new BTB license. You could also try talking to Brendon (via email), but i don't think that will help unfortunately.

FerrariMan96

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • More leagues

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Trophies

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Forum trophies