Lewis Hamilton Larbalestier

Has someone actually edited Sergio's last message instead of quoting it?

Ivo has it as a quote, and that's the one that I read, but now, looking at his post, it's been cut up. What he originally said now resides in quotes, and someone has contradicted everything he said as body text, so it actually looks like Sergio himself is contradicting someone elses quote.

Editing someone's posts like that is pretty shoddy, imo.

You can stop where you want, but that does not give you any reason, only arguments do. You can say you are not biased or whatever, but only arguments count :)

And thinking that if somebody changes a rule AFTER you broke it, so nobody can do the same you did anymore without get a penalty you did not get, is going against you, is against any logic.

Murder example again. I kill you, and after I do, if somebody kills other person he goes to jail, but I won't. Poor me.

Hamilton did get a penalty and cost him the win.

If it was so evident. Why didnt they give him a penalty direct in the race? And why changed the rule afterwards to punish him.
I dont care if he got a penalty. Like i said its like Football this week you score a goal in Offside position and next week your opponent it all evens out at the end of the season. But there is no need to search for FIA only helping Hamilton.

I'm not sure why it's "obvious" and "clearly" a mistake, tbh.

Because it's obvious that you like me have the Edit and the Quote buttons very close on the bottom of the editor, it has to be a Moderator or admin doing it, is obviously me answering and following the conversation, nothing in what he said was changed or edited just quoted to answer, I was quoting him like 1000 times before doing the same... well, not a single reason to edit his post and many hints to realize it was a button mistake.

Your name wasn't on it anywhere, hence why I asked.

If you (or whoever) had taken the time to answer someone's post point by point, but then that message hadn't appeared anywhere, I would expect that person to doublecheck what happened, notice the error and correct it. They hadn't, which is why - at the time - it looked deliberate. I didn't mention names or point fingers at anyone at any stage. I'd dropped out of participating in the conversation after my last point that, whatever decisions get made, someone will feel aggrieved.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 402 69.2%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 255 43.9%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 273 47.0%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 121 20.8%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 161 27.7%
Back