Leo Bodnar - Website Broken?

Alex Ball

Web Nerd
Anyone know if he still exists?

Most of his website is broken at the moment. Typically, it's done it on the same day I want to order another BU0836X.

Anyone know if it'll be back?

It could very well be that he is spending all his time with working on manufacture and doesn't know enough about the web site to update it much. Not for sure, but if he has gone from a 2 man opp to a 1 man, I am sure the work load has been increased. Be patient and see what happens.

Upvote 0
Been waiting over five weeks for mine. He won't reply to emails either.

He will reply to emails.

Just think how many emails this man must get? So, do you want him answering emails, or building your product?

The best way of getting him to answer your email if your desperate to get in touch, is include your paypal/order number in the subject of your email.

There are a few variances of email addresses that are used for Leo, but as for which one is the best, i dont know.

Upvote 0
He will reply to emails.

Just think how many emails this man must get? So, do you want him answering emails, or building your product?

The best way of getting him to answer your email if your desperate to get in touch, is include your paypal/order number in the subject of your email.

There are a few variances of email addresses that are used for Leo, but as for which one is the best, i dont know.

I've emailed him five times in the past two weeks. He's not responded to anything - I've included everything about my transaction and he refuses to make it right. Next step is CC chargeback.

Upvote 0
At the forum mycockpit he answered the 3é february.

Quote,

Hello gents,

Earlier this week the guy who has been helping me with shipping orders has left so to avoid more frustration I have temporarily suspended the website. I am back on my own which is not easy as I am shipping 10-20 orders a day via website orders and I hate to have any backlog. Unfortunately over Christmas the backlog extended to up to two weeks on some products. As of today I have shipped all outstanding website orders and just need to finish a few racing sim jobs.

I just want to thank you all who support me via buying my little products and even by simply being interested. For the last three years I have been making a living from this hobby - all thanks to you.

For the time being you can still order anything you need from my website by adding underscore after the word "products" in the webpage address.

Cheers
Leo​

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back