Leo Bodnar - Website Broken?

Alex Ball

Web Nerd
Anyone know if he still exists?

Most of his website is broken at the moment. Typically, it's done it on the same day I want to order another BU0836X.

Anyone know if it'll be back?

Well, I ordered an SLI-Pro last week, turned up today, so I think he may have just 'shut down' his website to catch up with pending orders or maybe just a server issue? but he seems to be sending out product still :)

Upvote 0
Tell me that this isn't a surprise. If this guy goes out, I'd not be surprise. While his products are seemingly good, his service is crap.

Yes his customer service is a bit suspect, but we must remember he is a one man band serving hundreds of customers. Recieved my stuff this morning after the usual two week wait. Thats just how it is.

Upvote 0
With Leo's website down, I can't find the pinout/schematic for his original Bodnar Box anymore -- I have one and I re-wired my TSW2 pedals (brake/throttle only) to use 2 of the axes. I left the third open for a possible clutch pedal upgrade, but I've decided I'd rather wire my wheel input to the Bodnar Box for the added precision there. Without the schematic/pinout, though, I'm dead in the water.

Any of you guys have the pinout/schematic images for the original Bodnar Box (not the newer cable model)?

:(

Upvote 0
DFPG25sch.jpg

Upvote 0
From the iracing forums....

http://www.mycockpit.org/forums/showthread.php/21533-BU0836X/page4

Re: BU0836X

Hello gents,

Earlier this week the guy who has been helping me with shipping orders has left so to avoid more frustration I have temporarily suspended the website. I am back on my own which is not easy as I am shipping 10-20 orders a day via website orders and I hate to have any backlog. Unfortunately over Christmas the backlog extended to up to two weeks on some products. As of today I have shipped all outstanding website orders and just need to finish a few racing sim jobs.

I just want to thank you all who support me via buying my little products and even by simply being interested. For the last three years I have been making a living from this hobby - all thanks to you.

For the time being you can still order anything you need from my website by adding underscore after the word "products" in the webpage address.

Cheers
Leo

Upvote 0
For the time being you can still order anything you need from my website by adding underscore after the word "products" in the webpage address.

Thanks for this information Nick.

I must say it is quite a relief to know that he hasn`t just given up, although it might if been better for him to put something on his front page to let everyone know that it`s only a temporary glitch or something.

Either way, again, thanks for letting us know here at RD. Now anyone that wants to order their Bodnar Bits can do so :)

Upvote 0
Hi guy's, same problem here.
At the my cocpit forum there's a link where i can enter but for the SLI-PRo i find nothing

http://www.leobodnar.com/products_/BU0836X/ this one works fine here at my place for order buttons and encoders or the BU0836X, i tried it and arrived to paypal.

When i go to this site http://www.leobodnar.comli.com/ al goes good untill after selecting the SLI-PRo and the cables and push for order, then it stops, i cant finish my order and pay????

And i tried this "For the time being you can still order anything you need from my website by adding underscore after the word "products" in the webpage address." ???

Can somebody help me out with this one because here it doesnt work, maybe i missed something here.

Cheers, Heinz.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back