Hi y'all,
Excuse my lack of specifics: I'm posting this away from my PC.
I have a Lenovo laptop, running Windows 10. Nvidia GeForce of some kind on the inside.
I've been reinstalling my mods for AC and so on and, out of nowhere, my file unzipping software AnyZIP stopped opening. Not needing to open my files per se given I have CM, I didn't think too much about it until I couldn't open the Microsoft Store for the same given error. Something basic like 'there's a problem with (thing I'm opening). Try talking to your administrator or reinstalling it.'
On the Start Menu there are certain apps greyed out and (if they're not in the small toolbar) have a white ! in a circle. These are, so far as I've found, mainly the basic stuff for Win10 and the PC like the Calendar, Lenovo Vantage, Microsoft Store, and the aforementioned AnyZIP. There may be more.
My guess is these need updates but there isn't room on the hard drive to install them? I do have a lot of stuff on my laptop and it has started slowing down (installing mods using CM is sometimes a real slog), so it makes sense.
Any help would be much appreciated. I'll be more specific and post screenshots in replies when I can.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.