Resource icon

Tracks LE MONT-DORE Hillclimb 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
jcrr submitted a new resource:

LE MONT-DORE Hillclimb - hillclimb, France, by JCRR

The hillclimb of "Le Mont-Dore" is a very famous event of the championship of France and Europe created in 1960. It takes place in Auvergne near Clermont-Ferrand. It is 5.1 km long.
It's an improved conversion of my old track for GTL and Rfactor.

I hope you enjoy the technical and winding course and will be stunned to learn that the record is around 2'12 "...

All car categories or almost have rolled on this track, it will be easy in Assetto to find matching vehicles.

There are 15 places...

Read more about this resource...

As far i was able to check, all the "woods barbed wire" fences needs proper tag like walls and probably also some rails, or you can do something like kunos did for trento bondone by creating a wall on left and right side with the shape of the object and made only one wall in oder to reduce the cpu requirements in game ;)

Hello

No at all.... I'm spectator at this race from 1978..... and every car that goes out of the track go through the fence... it's realistic......
I' had make this walls for GTL and RF1.. but it's not realistic at all.....
Thanks for the rail I found it but , his name is good.... 1WALL.... strange....

Last edited:
super boulot, je rêve d'avoir toutes les CC du championnat de france, afin de me recréer un championnat de france cc sur assetto. mais mon rêve le plus fou serait d'avoir la CC ultime qui n'existe plus à cause des écolos, c'est la CC du Ventoux, car ayant habité non loin du mont chauve, cela me remmènerai des années en arrières.

if you want to pass through it, you have to call it properly as AC_POBJECT_XXXXXX but in that case you have to fix the terrain holes because if someone went of the road, the holes make impossible to get back on track :)

Hum... In HILCLIMB race.... when you are out... your race is finished....
Im not sure but AC_POBJECT cause collision, movable collision.... and the fence ares objects...
Too difficult for me to build deformable objects...
Today i was going out of road several times and fortunately can come back on road... But it's not rallycross track.... In this real race, one more time... when you go in the fields... you stay there....

Kunos put the invisible wall really really near the walls, but yep, you can put them 2-3meters off the fences in order to avoid people fell off the track. In fact, if you have wall you damage the cars, if you don't have it, like now, you went off the track and you have to restart the session, so it the same thing :D

amazing track, when the guardrails/wall are fixed it's gonna be an amazing run. I'm making some cameras already, the ones included are too far. These are the kind of tracks I really enjoy making cameras for.
A bit of low textures but it definitely looks better than most of some hillclimbs I've downloaded

Last edited:
Why are the pits so far? it's like another track lenght :)
w3oEbia.jpg

also when starting from starting line or hotlap line you start pointing the opposite way

Fan de course de côte je te dit un grand merci
Vraiment du trés beau travail .Quel pied de rouler sur différentes voitures sur cette montée
Est ce que tu as d'autres courses de côte en stock car je suis vraiment Fan

jcrr updated LE MONT-DORE Hillclimb with a new update entry:

Some corrections added.

Here is a retouched version to try to improve some details: transparent walls of collision added behind the rails. Red and yellow tire batteries in collision format. But strangely, despite the good name of the objects, from some angles, the car sometimes happens to cross the wall ... sorry. Fences correction. They remain voluntarily without collisions. I wanted to add a collision sound when we crossed ... but I did not succeed. The map is now operational. The hotlap is working well now....

Read the rest of this update entry...

Good Job,

pour les fans de course de cote, la FFSCA organise un championnat de France de la Montagne sur rFactor2 avec toutes les montées du championnat.
La réalisation des côtes n'est pas aussi magnifique que le Mont Dore de JCRR mais nous permet de rouler à une quarantaine de pilotes sur un meme serveur.
Nous organisons donc les courses le jeudi soir, les côtes sont mises à disposition une dizaine de jours à l'avance.

Nous devrions roulez sur le Mont Dore JCRR en fin d'année, encore merci à toi.
Vous pouvez trouver le calendrier et toutes les infos utiles, sur le site : http://montagne.ffsca.org/

Si vous voulez passer de bons moments avec nous, n'hésitez pas à nous rejoindre.

Un petit aperçu du Col Saint Pierre qui a eu lieu hier soir :

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back