AMS2 Le Mans Series @ Donington Park National - Friday 7 January 2022

Automobilista 2 Racing Club event
Hi @Bram Hengeveld - pretty sure I can make it this time. Could you put me down for a spot in P2 please? Do I need to let you know which car or am I free to choose when joining? I tried the MRX for a few laps yesterday and it was good fun, but I was going to see if I can get some time in the Sigma prior to the race before deciding.

Hi @Bram Hengeveld - pretty sure I can make it this time. Could you put me down for a spot in P2 please? Do I need to let you know which car or am I free to choose when joining? I tried the MRX for a few laps yesterday and it was good fun, but I was going to see if I can get some time in the Sigma prior to the race before deciding.
Free to choose when joining I think.

Was just running some practise laps on the server and got kicked after about 10 mins, no indication why. Don't want this happening during the race, is there anything I can check @Bram Hengeveld or anything you can see on the server why I lost connection? Have no probs with my internet, always used hard-wire connection. :confused:

Of course you can! Added you to the list, thanks.

Please make sure to fill out your Real Name in the designated field in your profile please, you can do this here https://www.racedepartment.com/account/account-details
Hi Bram, can you add me for the GTE
dpi-jpg.528589

We are racing a multiclass SportsCar event at Donington with various cars: DPi, LMP2, & GTE in Automobilista 2.

Wether you are a rookie racer or a seasoned veteran our casual club races are for everyone and every skill level. We combine fun events with discord chatter and collective learning into our races for our premium members.

Don't be shy, sign up below and give us a try. The worst thing that can happen is that you might like it :)

Server, Settings & Rules

Server Name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM #1 LMS
Server Password: brit
Server Settings: open setups, factory settings
Track: Donington Park National
Cars: DPi, P2, GTE
Rules: Read or watch our racing club rules
Discord: Join us on the #Automobilista-2 voice chat during the event. Join our Discord here and check out the #read-this-first how to setup and syncronize your premium account.

Time Table

Practice: 19:00 UTC / 20:00 CET (30 minutes)
Qualifying: 19:30 UTC / 20:30 CET (15 minutes)
Race: 19:45 UTC / 20:45 CET (40 minutes)

Entry List

DPi
  1. Bjorn de Haas
  2. Andrew Leach
  3. Yannik Haustein
  4. Sander van Eijk
  5. Driver name
  6. Driver name
  7. Driver name
  8. Driver name
  9. Driver name
  10. Driver name
LMP2
  1. Bram Hengeveld
  2. nepal roade
  3. Ingemar Petersson
  4. Kees Veenstra
  5. GeekyDeaks
  6. Driver name
  7. Driver name
  8. Driver name
  9. Driver name
  10. Driver name
LMGTE
  1. Piotrek Blaszczak
  2. TheMorbidGrenade
  3. JussiS
  4. VelocityBraker
  5. SwannyUK
  6. Driver name
  7. Driver name
  8. Driver name
  9. Driver name
  10. Driver name
UTP #17
Could you put me down for the GTE, please

Was just running some practise laps on the server and got kicked after about 10 mins, no indication why. Don't want this happening during the race, is there anything I can check @Bram Hengeveld or anything you can see on the server why I lost connection? Have no probs with my internet, always used hard-wire connection. :confused:
I have no idea. Could be a lot of reasons or just a hickup

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea