AMS2 Le Mans Series @ Donington Park National - Friday 7 January 2022

Automobilista 2 Racing Club event
hehe, indeed it was amazing @Bram Hengeveld. What an incredible fight I had with you trying to keep you behind. You def had a better pace than me but there is no easy passing (if you keep it clean). I just have the biggest smile on my face still. I'm a tired old man now, but a very happy one. Fantastic mate! and everyone who raced and passed me, it's a great pleasure to be passed cleanly. :cool:

hmmm unless I'm getting it confused with another race, the fuel didn't actually get used and racers were talking about it on Discord and how much fuel they had showing at the end of the race.
Yeh, fuel use hasn't been enabled the past 2 races. I checked the settings on the multiplayer menu before joining and it said fuel use was enabled so no idea what's going on there. I had a little panic on the start line when I only saw 30L instead of the 50L in my setup lol.

Good race all, managed to keep the Porsche facing the right way the whole race which was an achievement!

hehe, indeed it was amazing @Bram Hengeveld. What an incredible fight I had with you trying to keep you behind. You def had a better pace than me but there is no easy passing (if you keep it clean). I just have the biggest smile on my face still. I'm a tired old man now, but a very happy one. Fantastic mate! and everyone who raced and passed me, it's a great pleasure to be passed cleanly. :cool:
To be continued :)

When I came to pass you guys I wanted to just sit back and watch, looked great!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.