Paul Jeffrey

Premium
RD LM Livery Comp.jpg

In honour of the best race of the year, we'd like to see what Le Mans themed liveries our community can come up with!

In this mini livery design competition we have one desire.. to see the best Le Mans themed liveries you can design!

• The Game: Assetto Corsa
  • The Car: Any - vanilla, DLC or Mod
  • The Opening Date: Saturday 9th June
  • The Closing Date: Sunday 17th June, 15:00 GMT (Le Mans race finish)
  • The Prize: 1 Year Free Premium RD Membership and kudos for being a cool painter ;) :)
  • The Spec: Any design that encapsulates the spirit of the Le Mans 24 Hours. Could be a reimagining of an iconic livery, could be a custom design of a race scheme or better yet, it could be something that makes you think of Le Mans through the ages..
  • The Panel: Me! I'll be the judge, and my decision is final!

Please post pictures of your work in the comments section below! Final submissions must be marked FINAL SUBMISSION at the top of the post, and must be taken from a white background showroom screen, without any photographic effects applied Please include x1 front, x1 rear, x1 side and x1 top view...

Have fun, get creative and send in your submissions now!

Can we submit designs that have already been uploaded before ? I have a few designs which are eligible that I could polish up a bit but I don't have time to design something new. 100% understandable if we can't. :)

Can we submit designs that have already been uploaded before ? I have a few designs which are eligible that I could polish up a bit but I don't have time to design something new. 100% understandable if we can't. :)

Sure thing mate! This is just a bit of a fun build up to LM24, nothing too serious! So yes, please do "polish up" previous designs and get them submitted, the more the merrier :)

An early preview of what I'm working on.
0eCQuGm.png

Yes, I know there are already some variants of this famous Le Mans winner around, but I wanted to make my own take on this, and I might do other skins for this car later. The road version of this car is my favourite car from the 1990's, and it's also among my top favourites of all time. I really, really wish AC had more GT race cars from this period, to compete against the F1 GTR.

A couple of years ago, when I was beginning with skin works, I did a couple of skins for some GTA IV car mods, which, to be honest, most of them were ripped Forza models, like tons of other mods for these games. Most car mods didn't allow this, but often ripped Forza models were UV mapped so one could make skins for them. This mod you see below was an Autovista model ripped from Forza 4, it had plenty of visible details but it dragged the performace of the game -already poor by default- way too much. I'm glad I moved on from "GTA skins" after I got Assetto Corsa. :)

Yfi14xC.png
2j3UPgA.png

Last edited:
Final submission
I made this livery for a racing league we had and the final race was on Circuit de la Sarthe, so I guess that ties in :) The livery is Latvia themed, so if there ever was a Latvian race team competing in LeMans, would be cool if they drove something like this (some latvians have raced in LeMans, but as drivers for other teams)

__custom_showroom_1528657653.jpg
The little details
__custom_showroom_1528657418.jpg

Does this count for the front and read or do you need 2 separate images?
__custom_showroom_1528657382.jpg
__custom_showroom_1528656525.jpg
__custom_showroom_1528656516.jpg

The track outlines on the rear window are of the tracks we raced in the league
__custom_showroom_1528656545.jpg

is Formula car okay? i have already made two skins that represents the iconic old livery of Le Mans adapted to suit the Formula car. both have already uploaded here. i just need to re-render and re-adjust the view of them both. (in short, i'm lazy to do a new design :D)

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back