Le Mans 24H : alternative cameras

Misc Le Mans 24H : alternative cameras 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content

Grand Tourist

Enjoying the beautiful world of Assetto Corsa
Sunny Sky Speed submitted a new resource:

Le Mans 24H : ai_hints file + alternative camera set - AI behaviour modded and Sky Speed View camera set

This is for both track versions, a vid will come later.
AI behaviour adjusted at the bridge, the fast right hander before the straight , the two chicanes in the straight , the tight right hand at the end of the straight, the fast right into left right halfway, the Porsche curves and the double chicane at the end.

The camera set is called Sky Speed View and offers a combination of clear overview and speedcam alongside the track. My vid of the camera set is 3gb to upload and will follow later...

Read more about this resource...

Hello, im interested to know how you created the ai_hints.ini file. Especially what each number for start,end and value corresponds to and how to set it for a particular corner. any help would be much appreciated. thanks

Hello, im interested to know how you created the ai_hints.ini file. Especially what each number for start,end and value corresponds to and how to set it for a particular corner. any help would be much appreciated. thanks
Hey man. All is explained in the support section of my otter ai_hints resource of the Nordschleife Flugplatz and Hohenrain.

with the replay,s are nothing wrong , i mean a bite more camera options, normal there are 4 different camera options in the replay,s of most of the circuits. The only thing what not correct works is the timing

with the replay,s are nothing wrong , i mean a bite more camera options, normal there are 4 different camera options in the replay,s of most of the circuits. The only thing what not correct works is the timing
I didn't create the circuit. Camera sets come with the creation of the track, by the author. He only included 1 set, with mine as extra set created by me.

Sunny Sky Speed updated Le Mans 24H : ai_hints file + alternative camera set with a new update entry:

Optimized Camera setup and ai_hints data for the latest Le Mans 24H circuits

Hi there,

1) I enhanced the camera timing and edited some cam views for optimum enjoyment of the replays, adjusted to the latest Le Mans Circuits (24H + no chicanes) update.
I presume an extra camera setup (action camera or speedcam) will be in the making the next few weeks, if I feel like it.

2) I enhanced the timing of the ai braking zones and corner speeds by using the "AI developpers app" in stead of using cam point references. This way I can edit the values much more precise and very...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back