Launch Control/2-Step/Anti-Lag Mod  Assetto Corsa

Misc Launch Control/2-Step/Anti-Lag Mod Assetto Corsa 2.25

Login or Register an account to download this content
SimRacer918 submitted a new resource:

Launch control Mod Assetto Corsa - Allows any car to have Launch Control

This is a mod that allows you to add launch control to any car in Assetto Corsa

Some Parameters can be changed according to the car and driver needs, this will be explained in the txt file

The mod Requires some installation work but the step by step process in this video should make it easy to understand

Links:

Credits to @FynnEdits for making the video, you can check out his latest content on his YT channel

Read more about this resource...

Hi, i love this mod and use it alot, but i was wondering is there a way to make the launch control/rpm more bouncy? I mean that when i use the launch control, the rpm stays at 4500rpm all the time (i've set it there), and id like if the rpm's bounced a lil bit up and down like if i hit the revlimiter. Sorry for my bad explanation, english isn't my main language :D

Hi, i love this mod and use it alot, but i was wondering is there a way to make the launch control/rpm more bouncy? I mean that when i use the launch control, the rpm stays at 4500rpm all the time (i've set it there), and id like if the rpm's bounced a lil bit up and down like if i hit the revlimiter. Sorry for my bad explanation, english isn't my main language :D
Hey, There is not really a good way to achieve this but you can try to coppy these values into the Kers_torque.lut file: " 6400|0 6500|-10000 6600|0 ". this will kind of give an bouncing affect.

I still can't set the rpm the car will launch at. I've been messing with the kerstorque.lut but it seems not to work. the car always launches at max rpm.

Last edited:
I still can't set the rpm the car will launch at. I've been messing with the kerstorque.lut but it seems not to work. the car always launches at max rpm.
Are you using your clutch and did you make sure to pack the data after making the changes as demonstrated in the video. I also made a quick video showing how to change the rpm:
hopefully this will help

What about with online? Can I join to an online session with modified data?
depends, if you make your own server you can "disable integrity verification", this allow player to join both with the normal car and with the mod installed. alternatively you can also start a server with the verification on and load with the car that has launch control however if someone tries to join who does not have the mod installed they will get a checksum error and will not be able te join.

Last edited:
depends, if you make your own server you can "disable integrity verification", this allow player to join both with the normal car and without the mod installed. alternatively you can also start a server with the verification on and load with the car that has launch control however if someone tries to join who does not have the mod installed they will get a checksum error and will not be able te join.
thanks

I dont have a clutch, how can i do it without a clutch? Would be very nice if pressing brake and gas at the same time activates launch control just like in real life

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back