Launch Control/2-Step/Anti-Lag Mod  Assetto Corsa

Misc Launch Control/2-Step/Anti-Lag Mod Assetto Corsa 2.25

Login or Register an account to download this content
For some reason any RPM_Preset doesn't work if the set RPM is lower than RPM_Torque.
E.g, Standing LC at 2500RPM doesn't work if Rolling RPM is set to 4000RPM.
But if standing launch control is set higher than rolling launch control it works.
Is this intended?

For some reason any RPM_Preset doesn't work if the set RPM is lower than RPM_Torque.
E.g, Standing LC at 2500RPM doesn't work if Rolling RPM is set to 4000RPM.
But if standing launch control is set higher than rolling launch control it works.
Is this intended?
Unfortunately yes, I haven't found a way to bypass this as of yet, maybe I can find a way to fix this for a future update.

Last edited:
Hey, First of alle awesome mod, been using it for a long time and new update with presets made it even nicer!
So i made 15 presets from 1500 rpm to 8500 rpm in 500 rpm increments.
By playing with the LC_RPM_Torque.lut file i was able to make 1500 rpm to 3500 rpm work.
However when i select 4000 rpm it goes back to 1500 rpm, 4500 -> 2000,... from 6000 rpm and upwards it stays at 3500.
I have been playing with the LC_RPM_Torque.lut file some more but nothing seems to work.
Would you happen to know why this is the case?

Hey, First of alle awesome mod, been using it for a long time and new update with presets made it even nicer!
So i made 15 presets from 1500 rpm to 8500 rpm in 500 rpm increments.
By playing with the LC_RPM_Torque.lut file i was able to make 1500 rpm to 3500 rpm work.
However when i select 4000 rpm it goes back to 1500 rpm, 4500 -> 2000,... from 6000 rpm and upwards it stays at 3500.
I have been playing with the LC_RPM_Torque.lut file some more but nothing seems to work.
Would you happen to know why this is the case?
thank you! strange, I have no idea why this would happen. would it be possible to share the preset files so I can take a look? and also does this happen to just one car or did you try it on out on different cars?

Nice mod, though I have an issue that bothers me. Whenever I engage any drive gear, the moment the clutch is released, the engine goes silent. I'm still able to drive the car, but it sounds more like a Prius than an M4 until it reaches higher RPM. The car should normally idle at 1200–1800 RPM. Is there a way to correct this?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.