Twice the fun
Haven't got the game yet? Buy Assetto Corsa directly from the RD Store for only 34,99 Euro
Cars: KTM X-Bow R, Lotus 2-Eleven
Track: Blackwood (DOWNLOAD)
Booking: No booking (pickup mode enabled)
Qualifying: 18:00 GMT (90 minutes)
Race: 19:30 GMT 13 laps (x 2). Second race is reverse order grid of race 1 result. The winner of the first race will start last at the second race etc. To make this possible, we will perform a formation lap at the start of the 2nd race, where everyone will take his place.
- Join the server in time from 18:00 GMT onwards, which leaves you with a 90 minute time frame to complete your qualifying. If you can't join in time, make sure to sign out before 17:00 GMT, so your spot can go to somebody else.
- Passwords are sent via private message on the forums before the qualifying starts.
- The condition of the tarmac is almost perfect.
- Mechanical damage will be set to 100% [server side option].
- Tyre wear will be set to 1x [server side option].
- Fuel consumption is on [server side option].
- Minimum attendance: 8 cars
Racing Club Rules: click here
Teamspeak Password: click here
Teamspeak Installation Guide: click here
Our racing clubs are first and foremost meant for gaining online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination. This is not a league race, it's not about who wins, it's for having fun.
In case of a large amount of sign-ups premium members are given priority access to enter this event.
- Frank van Oeveren
- Akis Kevrekidis
- Adria Perez
- Mathias André
- Colin J. Fleming
- Christoph Wohlkönig
- Frédéric Garnier
- Stelios Fevgatos
- Chris Kennedy
- Alberto Llinares
- Aris Teidis
- Chris Spratte
- Andrew Mooney
- Pietro Belloni
- Jamie Barclay
- Theodore Souris
- Geoffroy Tassenoy
- Christopher Boutmy
- Florea Calin
- Pedro Lebre
- Miguel Santiago Carou