AC KTM XBow vs Lotus 2-11 @ Blackwood - Wed 20th August 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

Akis

Over 9000
rd-bl-ktm-lotus.jpg

Twice the fun

Haven't got the game yet? Buy Assetto Corsa directly from the RD Store for only 34,99 Euro

Cars: KTM X-Bow R, Lotus 2-Eleven
Track: Blackwood (DOWNLOAD)

Booking: No booking (pickup mode enabled)
Qualifying: 18:00 GMT (90 minutes)
Race: 19:30 GMT 13 laps (x 2). Second race is reverse order grid of race 1 result. The winner of the first race will start last at the second race etc. To make this possible, we will perform a formation lap at the start of the 2nd race, where everyone will take his place.

Special Notes:
  • Join the server in time from 18:00 GMT onwards, which leaves you with a 90 minute time frame to complete your qualifying. If you can't join in time, make sure to sign out before 17:00 GMT, so your spot can go to somebody else.
  • Passwords are sent via private message on the forums before the qualifying starts.
  • The condition of the tarmac is almost perfect.
  • Mechanical damage will be set to 100% [server side option].
  • Tyre wear will be set to 1x [server side option].
  • Fuel consumption is on [server side option].
  • Minimum attendance: 8 cars

Racing Club Rules: click here
Teamspeak Password:
click here
Teamspeak Installation Guide: click here

Our racing clubs are first and foremost meant for gaining online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination. This is not a league race, it's not about who wins, it's for having fun.

Priority access
In case of a large amount of sign-ups premium members are given priority access to enter this event.

Entry List
  1. Frank van Oeveren
  2. Akis Kevrekidis
  3. Adria Perez
  4. Mathias André
  5. Colin J. Fleming
  6. Christoph Wohlkönig
  7. Frédéric Garnier
  8. Stelios Fevgatos
  9. Chris Kennedy
  10. Alberto Llinares
  11. Aris Teidis
  12. Chris Spratte
  13. Andrew Mooney
  14. Pietro Belloni
  15. Jamie Barclay
  16. Theodore Souris
  17. Geoffroy Tassenoy
  18. Christopher Boutmy
  19. Florea Calin
  20. Pedro Lebre
  21. Miguel Santiago Carou
  22. -
  23. -
  24. -
  25. -
  26. -
  27. -
  28. -

Guys can you tell me what car you will be using (if you have made up your mind of course)? That way I will be able to put the exact number of ktms and lotuses for the event.

Guys can you tell me what car you will be using (if you have made up your mind of course)? That way I will be able to put the exact number of ktms and lotuses for the event.

I choose the Lotus because is faster (at least half second) but if it is more convenient for you (or anybody) I could drive the KTM as well. The only thing I don't like at the KTM is that you need more shifting as gears are shorter.

Last edited:
Can you put me down as a 'maybe', with a KTM? Would only join shortly before the end of qualy.
You have to be sure that you will be able to join before the qualifying ends. If you can do this, I will add you to the entry list!

Sign me up. @Akis Kevrekidis did u test the cars? I would like to join with the slowest of the two.
I've done some testing with the default setups and I found out that the Lotus was a bit slower. I'll probably be picking the Lotus though because I find its handling more fun (or because I can't drive the KTM properly :p).

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 222 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 150 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 116 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 216 14.3%