AC KTM X-Bow R @ Mills Metropark - Weds 8th April 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
That make sense Raresch, down loaded a patch with shaders for a IER LMP car, since then I now see peoples brake lights.
But as the shader was with the mod, do not know were to find it, amongst all the shader patches.
Any idea were I need to look for what must be a shader patch that not allocated to the mod car in cars.:)

It all looks better with that shader, would now not be without it, if I could temporarily disable it, that would suit.

All else fails will need to find the mod and individually find each shader patch, there was a lot of them.

I also have a crash when loading the full track. I turned off the custom shader patch and the track loaded fine.
I am loading through Content Manager and the toggle for the shader patch is under general patch settings.

That make sense Raresch, down loaded a patch with shaders for a IER LMP car, since then I now see peoples brake lights.
But as the shader was with the mod, do not know were to find it, amongst all the shader patches.
Any idea were I need to look for what must be a shader patch that not allocated to the mod car in cars.:)

It all looks better with that shader, would now not be without it, if I could temporarily disable it, that would suit.

All else fails will need to find the mod and individually find each shader patch, there was a lot of them.
I went in Content Manager - Settings - Custom Shaders Patch - General Patch Settings and I unchecked ACTIVE tickbox.

Tried the car some days ago. After some laps, in which, for the love of god, I couldn't do one lap without killing myself, I was thinking I would never ever join this. Then, I tried the setup posted by @Medilloni: man, that felt like another car! Still you can't give her too much confidence, or she'll bite you. But finally, she's drivable; and if you get in sync and "dance" with her, she's quite fun too! Also, she has H shifter :inlove:
So yes, I'm in.
Ah, another thing: I noticed it's convenient (at least for me) to never use 2nd gear: you would get much torque exiting from slow corners in 2nd, but lose much time controlling the rear.

Tried the car some days ago. After some laps, in which, for the love of god, I couldn't do one lap without killing myself, I was thinking I would never ever join this. Then, I tried the setup posted by @Medilloni: man, that felt like another car! Still you can't give her too much confidence, or she'll bite you. But finally, she's drivable; and if you get in sync and "dance" with her, she's quite fun too! Also, she has H shifter :inlove:
So yes, I'm in.
Ah, another thing: I noticed it's convenient (at least for me) to never use 2nd gear: you would get much torque exiting from slow corners in 2nd, but lose much time controlling the rear.
You're on the list my friend :thumbsup:

Thanks for the setup compliment (because I'm not very good with them, & u might have meant Joel's:laugh:), I felt the same way about this car until I got used to it, then you nail it when you say, "...if you get in sync and "dance" with her, she's quite fun too!...", I'm now finding it really addictive. Though as you say Giovanni, a sensitive right foot is a must!

Another setup coming up - all feedback appreciated chaps, good or bad:p

Last edited:
Better than the one posted earlier, I prefer the 'feel' of the other, but this one is faster (imo :p)

hope it helps....

Attachments

• x-bow croftMills 23.5 wip jp.ini
    765 bytes · Views: 73
i'll will have to abandon John, cannot find the rouge shader patch, will switch to the Porsche for Monday.
Sorry to hear that Ernie, hope you get it fixed:)

Not knowing anything technical... this is one of the reasons I stopped using CM, it was always trying to load shader patches, dunno if that's good or bad, just a nuisance:unsure:. I have no strife with the normal AC.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back