AC KTM X-Bow R @ Mills Metropark - Weds 8th April 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

Medilloni

Premium
KTM Mills.jpg
The amazing KTM X-Bow was desribed by Craig as "an absolute blast!" last June, and he's never wrong! - so this week we're taking a much overdue trip to Mills Metropark with this amazing car for 2x 25min races. Join us for next Wednesday's event now!

Welcome to the Assetto Corsa racing club! This is the place to be for relaxed, friendly racing and our events are open to everybody from rookies to the seasoned pros. You will always find people around your level to battle with, so jump on in! If you need any help then don't hesitate to ask on TeamSpeak... there's no such thing as a stupid question!

Advanced - Intermediate - Beginner

All premium members can sign up for this event. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge! Not a premium member yet but interested in racing with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate.

Racing Club Rules: Click here
Server and Teamspeak Password: Click here
Teamspeak Installation Guide: Click here
Incident Reporting: Click here
Highly Recommended App
: Helicorsa 0.7b (download)
We ask that you join us on TeamSpeak, and recommend that you use an app called Crew Chief.

Practice Server:
Racedepartment.com EU PRACTICE KTM #04
Race Server: Racedepartment.com EU RACE KTM #05

Car: KTM X-Bow R (Default content)
Skins: KTM X-Bow R Skin Pack 1.0 (Download) - Optional but are VR Friendly

Track: Mills Metropark 1.2 (Download)
Layout:
Full circuit
Track Temps: 27c
Track Condition: Clear

Schedule (EU): Wed 8th April 2020
Official practice: 19:00 UTC (20 minutes)
Qualifying:
19:20 UTC (20 minutes)
Race 1:
19:40 UTC (25 minutes)
Mini Break:
20:05 UTC (3 minutes) - Approx
Race 2: 20:08 UTC (25 minutes) - Reverse Top Five

Entry List :
  1. Medilloni
  2. HF2000
  3. Denis Betty
  4. 640er
  5. DiemPerdidi
  6. Steve O'Malley
  7. GEO147
  8. pattikins
  9. HTIDRaver2k8
  10. Axel Moebius
  11. Partick Eaton
  12. SOLO59
  13. kenz247
  14. hape
  15. Giovanni Chiarotto
  16. thom462
  17. jackyboi2708
  18. Peppinho
  19. stribbeck
  20. Enzo Fazzi
  21. Kresh
  22. Franky Leone
  23. pattikins
  24. Free slot

Practice server is up!

UTP# 72 - jp

Last edited:
A message to all Drivers

If you run off track, you have to check and see that its clear before you re-enter the track. Do not just keep the gas pinned and pull back on track.
When entering the track from the pits stay off the racing line until you are up to speed and do not race on your out lap. Let other drivers by in qualifying.
On re-entering the track stay off the racing line until you are up to race speed and do not block any fast approaching car. Remember, you've made the mistake by going off so let them by cleanly.

Golden Rule
  1. Be 100% sure it's not your fault and just carry on like nothing happened and take the risk of being banned for 30 days.
  2. Play on the safe side and wait for the affected drivers, knowing 100% sure you will not get a ban.
Track limits
  1. No more than 2 wheels over the white/yellow line without a complete lift of the gas please if it is safe to do so.
    You will be penalized if you break our rules
Note: Please use your full real name in teamspeak AND on the practice and race servers. Not doing so may result in you being kicked from the server if an admin cannot identify you as a premium member.

That's the first car I've drove in AC without any aids 9it was the second in the career, I was trying to finish it in the beginning) and it was a locking-up festival. I hope this time I can do better. sign me in

Nice one. Please sign me up.
You're in Han, welcome aboard :)

That's the first car I've drove in AC without any aids 9it was the second in the career, I was trying to finish it in the beginning) and it was a locking-up festival. I hope this time I can do better. sign me in
I tried it today on a few tracks Raresch - the first few laps were weird, played around with some setups from the last race @ Croft and I didn't want to stop:laugh: It does lock up fairly easily but the setups will help - will post this eve when I've found them:thumbsup: Oh, and you're in:p

Yes please
Hi Andreas, you're in matey:)

OK chaps, setups below - the setup from Joel was excellent at Croft, many rave reviews!

I used my own, can't remember why :laugh: ...tried it briefly at MIlls and didn't seem too bad. Working on one at the moment so will post it when I stop disappearing backwards:p Any others welcome guys!

EDIT: See post 35 for another setup ;)

Attachments

• 1.2x Valmis Joels better setup KTM.ini
    764 bytes · Views: 101
  • X Bow setup croft 1.28jp.ini
    767 bytes · Views: 101
Last edited:
Looks interesting John, I know Mills Metro Park so just the car to learn,

I’ll give it a go then please. :)

PS thanks for the setup, at least i know the front will grip well. :)

Looks interesting John, I know Mills Metro Park so just the car to learn,

I’ll give it a go then please. :)

PS thanks for the setup, at least i know the front will grip well. :)
Glad you could make it Ernie :thumbsup:

Always thought the car was a weird one, but when I had to use it (Craig's Croft event), I really got to like it - and believe it or not, my setup understeers a bit, had too, the back end often thinks it's the front:p

Missed this last time so sign me up please John
Welcome George, you're in matey :thumbsup:

Assuming I'm well enough, count me in please John.

@Medilloni, I don't see you down for Sunday night's race. Are you still decorating? If yes, might I suggest a new avatar:
View attachment 359876
:p
:laugh:Sounds like you're getting better Patrick!

...Some Mothers Do 'ave em was a favorite of mine, and yes, I do as I'm told:p:roflmao: Annoyingly, the decorating will prob last months.:(

Sign me up please!
You're in Thys, good to see you again:)

Strange...I can load Mills small track, will not load large track..

done all the obvious, lost on this one, anyone got any ideas

Any error msg? Have you ever loaded it successfully before?

That's a weird one Ernie, I just tried joining by the normal AC prog and it worked, tried through CM and worked too. Maybe uninstall and reinstall the track? I was on it last night too.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 101 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 181 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 356 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 498 39.1%