AC KTM X-Bow R @ Mills Metropark - Weds 8th April 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
That's a race (x2) that I want to forget quickly. I should've quit before the start of the first race, let alone the second. Unfortunately I'm not over the dreaded virus, I was starting to feel fatigued during the qualy & getting hot flushes during both races. I can't believe that I'm too unfit for sim racing. :confused: :cry::redface:

Apologies to all for my poor concentration levels & to Steve for me being snappy after an incident.

That's a race (x2) that I want to forget quickly. I should've quit before the start of the first race, let alone the second. Unfortunately I'm not over the dreaded virus, I was starting to feel fatigued during the qualy & getting hot flushes during both races. I can't believe that I'm too unfit for sim racing. :confused: :cry::redface:

Apologies to all for my poor concentration levels & to Steve for me being snappy after an incident.
No biggy mate, I was in the same sort of position as you for a lot of the race, and noticed you were all over the place, often on the green bits. The incident you refered to, I lost the back end coming onto the straight which is why you hit me. When cars are that close its hard to miss - not your fault. Hope you feel better soon.

Fair play for having a go Patrick, really hope you kick this bug soon, all the best ;)

Fantastic lap times and well done to the podium guys tonight:thumbsup: A hard car to handle, but then it is a sim

My apologies for missing the 1st race chaps, TS is playing up for me - every time I load it I get this msg:
ts password reset paint.jpg

but keeps popping up during races every 4 or 5 mins, right in the middle of the screen:mad: Have tried entering the password I use but not accepted, pulling my hair out. Any help appreciated.

A mention to Simon @stribbeck you had a couple of great races buddy, hope to see you again soon :thumbsup:

That was really fun! Thank you @Medilloni for posting the setup. Couldn't manage the lap times I was getting without it.

Qualified P7 and finished P5 in race 1. Tried to stay consistent but still made mistakes.

Got to start from pole in race 2... But I was prepared to let the faster guys go without too much of a fight. But I managed to hang on to P4 I think until I was hit from behind early and had to let the entire field go. But the contact I think was all my fault though as I lost control on the racing line and the driver behind me i think had no where to go... My apologies. Or at least maybe a racing incident. But I'll take it regardless.

So from P1 to P19 in hurry with over 20 minutes to go... I was only expecting P10 at the most. But through some mistakes of others and some daring overtakes by me, I found myself down to a solid P6

Congrats to the winner and podiums! Thanks @Medilloni for hosting.

Yeah you got me for P6 right at the end Dean. You were driving very well. Han also put me under severe pressure in both races.

Sorry to Ken for mucking up your quali lap. I was trying to stay off the road to the left and she just spun right out in front of you.
Then in race 2 I was behind you and I think you rear ended the car in front who appeared to slam on or something and there was nowhere for me to go. It was a racing incident in my opinion so I went on but let you pass soon after as I wasn't sure.
There was a lot of chat going in at the time and couldn't make out who was saying what to who.
Was great fun all the same thanks for organising lads. That thing is a real handful.
Had to laugh at Enzo waiting for Han to pass in race 2 so he could pile the pressure in. Was funny to watch from behind. :roflmao:

A mention to Simon @stribbeck you had a couple of great races buddy, hope to see you again soon :thumbsup:

Thanks John the first race went alot better than the second one, I got up to 12th after there was a big smash up sorry if I tagged someone getting thru the carnage :(
Second I was trying to get some good laps in after a spin
Thanks for the race, looking forward to the next do you ever do any touring car races?

As always, thanks for organising @Medilloni and congrats to all who survived :)

Never thought that a race featuring this combo might be lacking in action, but as it turned out R1 did. Got a decent start, settled in at P4 and that's it. Luckily P4 meant starting from P2 in the second race. Had a great start again, taking the lead for the first round. Then the defending begun. @Axel Moebius did not wait long before making his turn on me. Shortly after, he made a little error, giving me at least one chance to attack him and I failed miserably :roflmao: Apologies, glad to see that it did not interfere much with the (usual) outcome of your race. The fast Italian alongside @Kresh were the next in line, but their battle afterwards did not end well for Kresh so I could gain P3 back and hold on to it until the end. :)

I watched the replay today at the time I didn't realise we made contact because I didn't feel anything on the wheel. So sorry mate, you made a mistake the corner before I thought I had a run on u for the next one tried to leave you enough room and I cliped the grass on the inside of the curb and it just pushed me into you. It was a shame I lost a bit time from you on the other incident I had, I felt we would have had a great battle for third. Congrats on the podium well deserved :thumbsup:

I watched the replay today at the time I didn't realise we made contact because I didn't feel anything on the wheel. So sorry mate, you made a mistake the corner before I thought I had a run on u for the next one tried to leave you enough room and I cliped the grass on the inside of the curb and it just pushed me into you. It was a shame I lost a bit time from you on the other incident I had, I felt we would have had a great battle for third. Congrats on the podium well deserved :thumbsup:

Thanks mate :thumbsup: I did not realise (or feel) that we made contact until I watched the replay too :D so it was no problem

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back